Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

frog100's Queen Black Dragon Drop Log

+8
Green Comet
Julian
Bom
[Nicholas]
mata10
RumbleTumble
Reshiram EX
frog100
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

frog100's Queen Black Dragon Drop Log - Page 2 Empty Re: frog100's Queen Black Dragon Drop Log

Post by frog100 19/8/2012, 1:18 am

Daba wrote:"TO ENTER ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PM ME SOMETHING SIMILER TO THE EXAMPLE I POSTED AND ILL INFORM YOU IF ITS VALID YOU MUST REP ME ALSO I AM GIVING AWAY MONEY I HAVE WORKED FOR AND ALL I ASK IN RETURN IOS A REP POINT, I DO BELIEVE THIS IS FAIR, IF THE AMOUNT OF REP POINTS IVE RECEIVED DOES NOT ADD UP TO THE AMMOUNT OF APPLICANTS, THE COMPOTITION WILL BE CANCELLD AND NOT DONE AGAIN"

Remove these terms. You're "buying" reps which can go under rep abuse, since you are REQUIRING reps to be given for this competition (meaning it will be cancelled if the reps don't add up)

People can rep you if they want to, but your terms are borderline rep abuse. You cannot make them rep you. For example, in services vouches are mandatory if put in the terms of service; reps must be optional.

kk not like id be doing it again anyway nobody took any notice lol

frog100
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

frog100's Queen Black Dragon Drop Log - Page 2 Empty Re: frog100's Queen Black Dragon Drop Log

Post by frog100 22/8/2012, 12:38 am

UPDATED, WILL SLOWLY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME AS IM SLOWLY TRYING TO GET MOTIVATED AGAIN

frog100
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [Nicholas] 22/8/2012, 11:06 am

Welcome back bruh. Smile

[Nicholas]
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by AustiM 29/12/2012, 12:15 am

Nice drops, btw.. I cant see all the pics
AustiM
AustiM
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2