Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noob to completionists cape...... Again....

+56
Music
Skrillex
Dr_Dragonoid
Nightl0ck
Daxaal
MerchTilIDie
Mooge
Cille
Pie Lov3r
pckofwolfs
Fatal
Aram
Crayons.
Wppvater
Connor
Zombeh
Firerune 01
Blackyy
Sosolid
Eolothix
Naruto
69STEP
Mr Zuidenaar
[ADMIN] Tiggy
KitKat
ilikesmoothheads
Adri
Heartstop123
Princess Toon
Tuff Tiga
Gummy
Owner Tank
AustiM
Daba
Justin
Julij2
Charizarrdd
Kabir
Bom
[Nicholas]
Divine
oozoo1
Pibor
N I S
Dna
DreaMer
Curve Crush
Julian
Kelly
NT1
A Dan
sam_here
Inomonu
Isen
Obbyshaggz
Broeder
60 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Noob to completionists cape...... Again.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Noob to completionists cape...... Again....

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 3/4/2013, 1:35 pm

Firerune 01 wrote:
[ADMIN] Tiggy wrote:Fight kiln done, woop woop.

Livid farm only to go now.

What method did you use to do Fight Kiln? I need to complete it but am not sure what is the best to do now with EOC and Dual Wielding and all of this stuff. Thank you Tiggy,if you need to know my ombat stats, I am 99 everything, 98 Magic, 96 Prayer, 99 Summoning, right now I have Dual Drygore Longswords, full Void, Gano, Bandos, Steadfast, Ragefires, and about 90M Cash.

Thank you!! <3

I got obsidian armour from cauldron then took drygore mh mace + oh rapier. The only time I used any food was when I messed up on Jads and on the 6 Dill wave. It was stupidly easy with drygores.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Noob to completionists cape...... Again.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Noob to completionists cape...... Again....

Post by Firerune 01 3/4/2013, 10:13 pm

Okay thank you very much! I guess I need to get it done finally Very Happy
Firerune 01
Firerune 01
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 7/4/2013, 1:38 pm

90 RC + Fletching.

8 more sub 90s to go.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 7/4/2013, 2:51 pm

I've actually just read your op all the way through. You've made 555M fletching (and to make that more interesting you're not even 99 yet) and 1B+ from farming (and to make that more interesting you're not even 99 yet). I definitely await your achieving 99 in these skills to hear your process, even moreso for Farming as Fletching is already 99 for me.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto 7/4/2013, 4:56 pm

Gummy wrote:I've actually just read your op all the way through. You've made 555M fletching (and to make that more interesting you're not even 99 yet) and 1B+ from farming (and to make that more interesting you're not even 99 yet). I definitely await your achieving 99 in these skills to hear your process, even moreso for Farming as Fletching is already 99 for me.

I know right, I was wondering the same Gummy

Also Tiggy do you mind if I use your layout a bit as a guide line for a log I may be making Smile
Naruto
Naruto
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 8/4/2013, 3:19 am

Gummy wrote:I've actually just read your op all the way through. You've made 555M fletching (and to make that more interesting you're not even 99 yet) and 1B+ from farming (and to make that more interesting you're not even 99 yet). I definitely await your achieving 99 in these skills to hear your process, even moreso for Farming as Fletching is already 99 for me.

I believe those are the totals he expects to make or spend getting to 99, not what he has spent or made already.

I'll sell you his farming/fletching secrets for 2B each.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 10/4/2013, 2:33 pm

The amounts are total.

91 RC and enough charms for 95 summoning today Smile
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 13/4/2013, 6:25 pm

760 chompies killed today. That's enough of that for now...
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto 13/4/2013, 8:32 pm

Haha well done.
Naruto
Naruto
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 15/4/2013, 5:10 pm

Artisans workshop rewards all unlocked. Going to go do some WCing now I think, and cannon some imps while I go.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 17/4/2013, 11:32 pm

150k/860k livid points done....
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bom 18/4/2013, 7:00 am

Hi Tiggy, great progress! Would your fletching and farming methods work in 07?
Bom
Bom
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 24/4/2013, 5:43 pm

Charm sprites completed and 27/30 circus clothes. Should finish that next week.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 30/4/2013, 2:24 am

WOOOOT!!!!! Imp champions scroll!!!!

About freaking time! I recon I was on about 10-12k imps by this point
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 30/4/2013, 2:36 am

Grats noob
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 8/5/2013, 12:00 pm

83-95 Summoning + 94 slayer + 85-92 Thieving. woop

Also will be getting last three pieces of circus clothing today.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 9/5/2013, 3:20 am

Are those all the charms you had?
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 9/5/2013, 6:02 pm

Isen wrote:Are those all the charms you had?

I still have some, but not many. Became sick of having summoning as my lowest skill.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 9/5/2013, 8:04 pm

Wow Piggy you're getting really close Surprised
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 12/5/2013, 1:34 am

Enchanted key done. Also 95 slayer Very Happy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Eolothix 12/5/2013, 9:54 am

doing a really good job tiggy Very Happy, curious on what ur methods are on the farming/fletching Very Happy
Eolothix
Eolothix
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 14/5/2013, 1:33 am

Thanks Very Happy

Finished Karramja tasks today. Just one task left in the Fremmy set which I'm doing slowly though strange rocks.

Also 97 slayer today. 2 levels left then untrimmed cape. Woop.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 14/5/2013, 2:34 am

[ADMIN] Tiggy wrote:Also 97 slayer today. 2 levels left then untrimmed cape. Woop.

You just got 95 two days ago, dafuq...you and Unselfish need to let me in on how you guys do this kind of slaying.

EDIT: Bought torva + dual drygores and went slaying. Enough said.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 14/5/2013, 12:44 pm

Gummy wrote:
[ADMIN] Tiggy wrote:Also 97 slayer today. 2 levels left then untrimmed cape. Woop.

You just got 95 two days ago, dafuq...you and Unselfish need to let me in on how you guys do this kind of slaying.

EDIT: Bought torva + dual drygores and went slaying. Enough said.

Haha, that's pretty much it, + virtus wand and book with ancients for all mage tasks + a few others like hell hounds, blue dragons, gargs etc.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Tiggy 16/5/2013, 2:22 am

20/30 replica statue pieces.

Also completed the last task set today which put me 27k xp away from 98 slayer, but I cba to get that tonight so I'll do that tomorrow.
[ADMIN] Tiggy
[ADMIN] Tiggy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next