Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP + PP Question/Issue.

3 posters

Go down

VIP + PP Question/Issue. Empty VIP + PP Question/Issue.

Post by Obbyshaggz 4/10/2012, 9:42 am

Hello,
I was planning on Buying Lifetime VIP, I ran into an issue (or So I Think it may be); the Costs are USD. I am Canadian and Will be using my Bank Through PayPal, Would this work normally if I Go through on the Purchase OR would I have to convert the amount into USD on my Bank Prior to the Transaction?

Secondly, I had Bought Spins on Runescape, it took roughly 4 Days for the payment to go through on my end. Therefore I was wondering, do I contact "Snow" Immediately after I purchase for VIP or Do I wait until the Payment shows up on my next Bank Statement?

As you may notice I'm fairly New with PayPal and Online Buying Razz
Thanks in Advance! Smile
Obbyshaggz
Obbyshaggz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

VIP + PP Question/Issue. Empty Re: VIP + PP Question/Issue.

Post by Drakan 4/10/2012, 2:09 pm

I think there is an option in Paypal that lets to change between currencies, you can change from Canadian Dollar to USD.

How to change between different currencies in paypal here (Clickable).

Convert the $80 from CAD to USD and buy lifetime VIP! cheers
Drakan
Drakan
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbyshaggz 4/10/2012, 2:24 pm

drakanisme wrote:I think there is an option in Paypal that lets to change between currencies, you can change from Canadian Dollar to USD.

Kinda Looking for an Alternative to this as The Money Is not in the Paypal account, it's in my Bank. I Could Transfer Funds from my bank into Paypal but that would take 4-8 Days, then an Additional 3-5 Days to Convert, Followed by 4-8 Days for The buying of Lifetime VIP.
I am Hoping I wouldn't have to wait that long :s
Obbyshaggz
Obbyshaggz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 4/10/2012, 2:45 pm

Obbyshaggz wrote:
drakanisme wrote:I think there is an option in Paypal that lets to change between currencies, you can change from Canadian Dollar to USD.

Kinda Looking for an Alternative to this as The Money Is not in the Paypal account, it's in my Bank. I Could Transfer Funds from my bank into Paypal but that would take 4-8 Days, then an Additional 3-5 Days to Convert, Followed by 4-8 Days for The buying of Lifetime VIP.
I am Hoping I wouldn't have to wait that long :s

Its a Paypal Balance you can put into your Paypal Account, It takes about 1 business day I believe. Also you get VIP status within 48 hours after you pay for VIP, After you pay, PM Snow w/ the email used, then he will upgrade you, the processing time doesn't effect status, after 30-45 days have passed, you get access to all tiers in Merchz.
Drakan
Drakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 4/10/2012, 5:26 pm

Just purchase a prepaid Visa or MC and load that on your paypal. There is a fee that they take off. I've done this in the past to buy gold.
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down