Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dory's Dragon Log! (with hard and elite clue rewards listed!

5 posters

Go down

Dory's Dragon Log! (with hard and elite clue rewards listed! Empty Dory's Dragon Log! (with hard and elite clue rewards listed!

Post by Dory 6/10/2012, 12:53 am

King Black Dragon!

1-25

Spoiler:

26-50

Spoiler:

Metal Dragons

Iron Dragons

1-25 - 1 Clue Reward

Spoiler:

26-50 - 1 Elite Clue Reward

Spoiler:

51-75

Spoiler:

Steel Dragons

1-25

Spoiler:

26-50 - 1 Hard Clue

Spoiler:

51-75

Spoiler:

76-100

Spoiler:

101-125 - 1 Hard Clue Reward

Spoiler:

126-150 - 1 Elite So Far

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dory on 8/10/2012, 3:43 pm; edited 15 times in total
Dory
Dory
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Dory's Dragon Log! (with hard and elite clue rewards listed! Empty Re: Dory's Dragon Log! (with hard and elite clue rewards listed!

Post by Obbyshaggz 6/10/2012, 9:00 am

Are you Killing Via Slayer or Just Killing at Random in hopes of a Decent Drop?

Good Luck Razz
Obbyshaggz
Obbyshaggz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Dory's Dragon Log! (with hard and elite clue rewards listed! Empty Re: Dory's Dragon Log! (with hard and elite clue rewards listed!

Post by Dory 6/10/2012, 11:33 am

Obbyshaggz wrote:Are you Killing Via Slayer or Just Killing at Random in hopes of a Decent Drop?

Good Luck Razz
For the fun of it, they aren't a long kill
Dory
Dory
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Obbyshaggz 6/10/2012, 11:39 am

Dory wrote:
Obbyshaggz wrote:Are you Killing Via Slayer or Just Killing at Random in hopes of a Decent Drop?

Good Luck Razz
For the fun of it, they aren't a long kill

I've Killed my Fair share of them through Slayer, Can't say I'd call them Fun but I guess that's all up to the person Razz

Which Method are you Using, Mage Poly/Fire Surge, Rapier Prayer Power Killing, or Something Else?
Obbyshaggz
Obbyshaggz
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory 6/10/2012, 12:31 pm

Polying the Metals, and ranging the KBD atm. I've got over 10k of the metals killed and logged, only tally and see if I got a vissy or not. I stopped tallying after 10k lol.
Dory
Dory
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ZJXMad 6/10/2012, 4:45 pm

Dory wrote:Polying the Metals, and ranging the KBD atm. I've got over 10k of the metals killed and logged, only tally and see if I got a vissy or not. I stopped tallying after 10k lol.

Are you using ROW? Just wondering, that seemed to help with my drops lol
ZJXMad
ZJXMad
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin 6/10/2012, 5:19 pm

gl dory noob <3.

Justin
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory 6/10/2012, 6:59 pm

ZJXMad wrote:
Dory wrote:Polying the Metals, and ranging the KBD atm. I've got over 10k of the metals killed and logged, only tally and see if I got a vissy or not. I stopped tallying after 10k lol.

Are you using ROW? Just wondering, that seemed to help with my drops lol

Certainly do

Jftwin wrote:gl dory noob <3.

Noob <3
Dory
Dory
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory 8/10/2012, 12:42 am

Updated with more metal kills, 26 KBD kills, and a Elite + 2 Hard loots! Pm me if you have trouble getting quick steel kills due to irons attacking, or want to kill them faster/like a pro setup. (seems simple, but people seem to forget the do's and don'ts of metals)
Dory
Dory
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 16/10/2012, 9:50 pm

Hopefully you keep up with this, if not, start again! This seems neat Very Happy Plus the updates to the KBD should make it more enjoyable, I'd assume. I haven't taken part in GWD or KBD since their graphical overhaul.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down