Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many images can I upload to Servimg?

+2
Gummy
Daxaal
6 posters

Go down

How many images can I upload to Servimg? Empty How many images can I upload to Servimg?

Post by Daxaal 27/10/2012, 10:33 am

What is the data limit when uploading to Servimg or up to how many images can I upload to Servimg?

Well the forums uses servimg when I upload through the forums button host an image but I have several photos uploaded especially from flipping Razz And I am wondering up to how many photos can I upload to servimg or how much data I can upload in total like whether it be several megabytes or a few gigabytes I would really like to know since if there is a small limit I might have to choose another site to upload images to
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

How many images can I upload to Servimg? Empty Re: How many images can I upload to Servimg?

Post by Gummy 27/10/2012, 11:11 am

I have uploaded all of my flips through servimg (115 or so at this moment). I know that my brother also always used servimg for all of his fire cape and fight kiln screenshots.

There's plenty of space.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

How many images can I upload to Servimg? Empty Re: How many images can I upload to Servimg?

Post by sam_here 29/10/2012, 1:39 am

Probably unlimited but they have a limit of "1 Mo (1000 ko)" and restrict it to only allow jpg, png and gif files. Personally I think imgur is far superior to any other image hosting website.
sam_here
sam_here
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 29/10/2012, 2:32 am

Servimg probably allows unlimited image storage I believe.

If it doesn't, then, I suggest TinyPic, It is a good picture hosting website, that doesn't requre you to create an account. The upload time on it is pretty fast also, IMO.
Drakan
Drakan
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Else 29/10/2012, 2:54 am

I take and upload screenshots through swiftkit you can do it all in one client.
Else
Else
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skrillex 30/10/2012, 4:18 am

Answered.
Skrillex
Skrillex
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down