Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Death...I want your area, let me know if you still want it please! thanks!!

3 posters

Go down

Dr Death...I want your area, let me know if you still want it please! thanks!! Empty Dr Death...I want your area, let me know if you still want it please! thanks!!

Post by d6s 30/10/2012, 10:07 pm

Dr Death...I want your area, let me know if you still want it please! thanks!!

Coordinates:
X:1255 , y:65 , Z:-1645

Spoiler:
d6s
d6s
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Dr Death...I want your area, let me know if you still want it please! thanks!! Empty Re: Dr Death...I want your area, let me know if you still want it please! thanks!!

Post by Michael 31/10/2012, 8:08 pm

If he doesn't reply within a certain amount of time I believe the land is free game as long as you follow the rules when doing so (ask about Pleco about the exact terms of this, it involves something like claiming the land for a period of time before messing this the area.)
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Dr Death...I want your area, let me know if you still want it please! thanks!! Empty Re: Dr Death...I want your area, let me know if you still want it please! thanks!!

Post by d6s 1/11/2012, 2:06 am

MichaelNarehood wrote:If he doesn't reply within a certain amount of time I believe the land is free game as long as you follow the rules when doing so (ask about Pleco about the exact terms of this, it involves something like claiming the land for a period of time before messing this the area.)
already talked to him
d6s
d6s
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDeath 25/2/2013, 3:31 pm

i am sorry i had no active net for a long while Sad but am getting net in 2 days and will be getting more active but i am always willing to share the area ima at but dont think i want to give it up yet Razz soz and i think someone raided my diamonds lol and took nothing else Sad
DrDeath
DrDeath
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://www.da-hang-out.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 25/2/2013, 10:34 pm

DrDeath wrote:i am sorry i had no active net for a long while Sad but am getting net in 2 days and will be getting more active but i am always willing to share the area ima at but dont think i want to give it up yet Razz soz and i think someone raided my diamonds lol and took nothing else Sad

With the amount of time you've been gone you prob don't own the area any longer.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by DrDeath 15/4/2013, 8:46 am

lol nope i dont but i am back now and with way better pc Smile so once i can get perms to make a town again i will be reclaiming Smile but anyone who wants to join in can Smile
DrDeath
DrDeath
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://www.da-hang-out.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down