Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim

+2
Encryption
pixels_deth
6 posters

Go down

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Empty Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim

Post by pixels_deth 17/12/2012, 5:36 pm

Hello everyone, this is my first guide on Smokin Mils, I hope you enjoy it and find it useful. Wink

1. Requirements
Around 5m starting cash
Freminik Sea Boots 3
A high level summoning BoB(optional)

2. The Buying

Buy as many mahogany tables as you can, though the limit is only 100, you can get around this by asking your friends or people at the Grand Exchange to buy some tables for you.

3. The Method

Start at a bank with a Ring of Wealth(4), a teleport to a bank( TokKul Zo, Ring of Dueling, Ring of Kinship, etc.) a BoB full of mahogany table(if you have one) and an inventory full of mahogany tables.

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Setup_12

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Famili10

Teleport to Miscellania with your Ring of Wealth

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Ring_o10

Use the mahogany tables on Advisor Ghrim, and choose "donate all", withdraw from your BoB and donate them as well, then teleport to a bank and repeat.

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Adviso10

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Chat_110

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Chat_310

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Take_b10

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Tele_110

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Tele_210

Every 30 or so trips, withdraw the money from your kingdoms coffers.

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Take_k10

4. The Profits

It takes roughly 30 seconds to do a trip without a BoB, meaning, 120 trips an hour. You donate 27 mahogany tables per trip, meaning 3240 tables per hour. Each table donates for 1013 coins, so thats 3,282,120 revenue per hour. At present costs, each table costs 459 coins, meaning 1487160 coins spent on tables per hour.

Profit = 3282120 - 1487160 = 1794960

With a BoB, you can achieve even higher profits of around 2.2m per hour!

Last edited by pixels_deth on 19/12/2012, 1:59 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some pictures)

pixels_deth
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Empty Re: Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim

Post by Encryption 18/12/2012, 12:54 am

Very nice and clear guide. Well written and designed. But for some people, they might suggest implementing some pictures, more likely of the NPC. But other then that. Well written.
Encryption
Encryption
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim Empty Re: Up-to 2M/H-Selling mahogany tables to Advisor Ghrim

Post by Dna 18/12/2012, 3:01 am

This method is glitched. I used this to make money and it has lost me over 7m because Jagex refuses to fix it. Do not use until then.
Dna
Dna
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pixels_deth 18/12/2012, 10:04 am

How is it glitched? I haven't had any problems with advisor Ghrim.

pixels_deth
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dna 18/12/2012, 9:39 pm

I first encountered the glitch in august, I traded in 5,000 tables/magic wardrobes/benches which should have netted me millions of gp, and when I went to withdraw there was only 100k.

The same glitch occurred for me approximately 2 weeks ago (I complained for a long time about it on LM irc), where I only received ~130k where there should have been 3m.

Dna
Dna
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pixels_deth 19/12/2012, 12:44 am

I'm afraid i've never encountered this glitch, and every time i've do this I make profit.

pixels_deth
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by tt xv 19/12/2012, 3:29 pm

great guide! looks like easy money. will have to give a go

tt xv
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 22/12/2012, 6:13 am

This DOES work, but you have to pull the money out every time because of the glitch.

Anyways +rep but its simply too much of a hassle for me to do. Razz When this gets fixed and its easier it will definitely be a bonus. Also you should add how to buy more than 100 of them or if there are other items, because the money just isn't there for 100 tables.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by pixels_deth 22/12/2012, 12:32 pm

There are other items you can donate, but mahogany tables give the highest profit. Sad to hear about this glitch, i've never experienced it before. Also, as I said, you can ask other people at the GE to buy tables for, offer to pay them around 5-10% extra.

Anyway, there is a table of the different furniture that you can donate and the profit per item on the RS wikia (calculators/flatpacks GE to Ghrim.) I'm afraid I cant post a link to it yet.

pixels_deth
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr D3nn1s 26/7/2013, 10:03 pm

it is something :O, will try sometime :p

Mr D3nn1s
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down