Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help uploading something to a dvd from my computer

3 posters

Go down

need help uploading something to a dvd from my computer Empty need help uploading something to a dvd from my computer

Post by overload345 24/12/2012, 8:14 pm

Nevermind, im going to just buy the DvD, its for her birthday on the 31st, i think i could spend a few bucks to make her happy c:

Last edited by overload345 on 25/12/2012, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
overload345
overload345
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

need help uploading something to a dvd from my computer Empty Re: need help uploading something to a dvd from my computer

Post by bs merchants 24/12/2012, 8:30 pm

Preferably get a Read-Writable (RW) disk. You'll need a DVD burning program along with the necessary functionality in your DVD drive on your computer. Assuming you're running Windows, I would highly recommend MediaMonkey for just about everything related to audio/video.
bs merchants
bs merchants
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

need help uploading something to a dvd from my computer Empty Re: need help uploading something to a dvd from my computer

Post by attk master 25/12/2012, 3:37 am

not a good idea to state that you've downloaded this from a P2P site. but you need to burn the discs to a DVD, make sure you DVD player can use that type of disc, like bs said Rw is preferable as you can delete the stuff from it and burn another thing to it, only needing 1 disc rather than many.
attk master
attk master
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down