Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem Fixed (lock please)

2 posters

Go down

Problem Fixed (lock please) Empty Problem Fixed (lock please)

Post by Michael 27/12/2012, 4:52 pm

So I got a new Lenovo desktop for Christmas, it worked fine for the first day and then the internet stared being slow and sometimes not working at all. I'm currently on my laptop which loads SM super fast, the desktop takes like 60+ seconds to be done. The connection for the desktop is wired; all of my other wired connections are working fine, as well as the wireless ones. It's just the desktop. Running windows 8 64-bit quad core i5 and is a member of the H430 series

Anymore info that you need just ask for it here. Smile

Edit: http://www.staples.com/Lenovo-H430-57311430-Desktop-PC/product_985090#revs_content

Last edited by MichaelNarehood on 27/12/2012, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michael
Michael
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Problem Fixed (lock please) Empty Re: Problem Fixed (lock please)

Post by Begone13 27/12/2012, 5:48 pm

Make sure your internet is still protected and others aren't stealing it from you, we had this problem were 5-6 other people were using ours because the signal was so good and that killed it for us to the point it wouldnt work. Look into replacing the router and motum if they're out dated once again we had this problem and had to replace one or both sometimes they just crap out, hell you could just have a bad cable. Other than that try resetting the router every now and then you need to reset it when this stuff happens and it should works itself out.
Begone13
Begone13

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael 27/12/2012, 6:03 pm

Begone13 wrote:Make sure your internet is still protected and others aren't stealing it from you, we had this problem were 5-6 other people were using ours because the signal was so good and that killed it for us to the point it wouldnt work. Look into replacing the router and motum if they're out dated once again we had this problem and had to replace one or both sometimes they just crap out, hell you could just have a bad cable. Other than that try resetting the router every now and then you need to reset it when this stuff happens and it should works itself out.

It's locked with the best security:) and I have one of the better Netgear routers (cost around $100) I managed to fix it myself with a system restore Smile
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down