Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New internet ftw

3 posters

Go down

New internet ftw Empty New internet ftw

Post by Huluplus 2/1/2013, 7:26 am

I just ordered internet my friend uses for gaming, I fell in love with it hen he told me you could unplug it and take it anywhere (It has a 6 hour battery life and yes its just a router/modem combo) it is 4G and from what hes told me and I've experienced playing Halo with him that this is by far the best internet I've ever used. Ill put up a speed test when it arrives in the mail either tomorrow or the day after. Its called "clear" if anyone is interested, I never heard of it until I actually saw it. Anyways im extremely exited not to have to leach internet from my neighbors and DC all the time from RS and LoL.
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

New internet ftw Empty Re: New internet ftw

Post by Leakee 2/1/2013, 8:12 am

How much does it cost?
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Huluplus 2/1/2013, 8:30 am

Leakee wrote:How much does it cost?

Right now they are giving 50% off your first month so the first bill is just over $78 but its $50 a month after that. You also are not bound by a contract and you can just not pay the next months (say you don't have the money for a couple days) Its sort of like a pre-paid internet service but its unlimited data and what not. Razz

Tl;dr $50 a month. Razz
Huluplus
Huluplus
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by attk master 2/1/2013, 9:37 am

hmm...seems nice, but i prefer comcast, it's fast 95% of the time, have that occasional page lag from time to time though, only have disconnected if there is a very severe storm (as expected any internet would), or because of router doing an update or something.
attk master
attk master
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down