Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5n1 multiple accounts + scammer + possible rep abuse + multiple TWCs already

5 posters

Go down

5n1 multiple accounts + scammer + possible rep abuse + multiple TWCs already Empty 5n1 multiple accounts + scammer + possible rep abuse + multiple TWCs already

Post by Adri 29/1/2013, 10:53 pm

http://www.smokinelite.com/t72286-5n1-50-dollar-cb

All I can say, 5n1 himself talking about him having multiple accounts

5n1 wrote:Ban me if you want, but I feel that it is really unfair. I have been with this clan for over a year (granted upon different accounts) but have never been a scammer.

Account 1) TWCd already http://www.smokinelite.com/u64408

Account 2) TWCd already http://www.smokinelite.com/u39065

Account 3) ?divynity?

So this guys has three accounts with atleast two of them TWC'd... Potentially rep abuse + Scammed quite abit from some (including me)

Last edited by Adri on 29/1/2013, 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

5n1 multiple accounts + scammer + possible rep abuse + multiple TWCs already Empty Re: 5n1 multiple accounts + scammer + possible rep abuse + multiple TWCs already

Post by 5n1 29/1/2013, 11:08 pm

only reason i have had different accounts is because i didn't think the email was important for this website and i made it up and couldn't remember my password so the account was lost. I can tell you the account names... Goku_ss94 and divynity. Thank you for your concern.
5n1
5n1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

5n1 multiple accounts + scammer + possible rep abuse + multiple TWCs already Empty Re: 5n1 multiple accounts + scammer + possible rep abuse + multiple TWCs already

Post by Adri 29/1/2013, 11:13 pm

5n1 wrote:only reason i have had different accounts is because i didn't think the email was important for this website and i made it up and couldn't remember my password so the account was lost. I can tell you the account names... Goku_ss94 and divynity. Thank you for your concern.

You're aware Goku also has a TWC? Surprised Can't actually beleave you aren't banned yet affraid
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 29/1/2013, 11:14 pm

Sent to an admin.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 5n1 29/1/2013, 11:50 pm

Wow Adri, gonna accuse me of using my other accounts to +rep myself? FALSE! I am sure that admins of some sort can see who makes the +rep on the person, I do not +rep myself... you can see who has +rep me.... ffs.... Enough with the false accusations please.
5n1
5n1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 29/1/2013, 11:53 pm

5n1 wrote:Wow Adri, gonna accuse me of using my other accounts to +rep myself? FALSE! I am sure that admins of some sort can see who makes the +rep on the person, I do not +rep myself... you can see who has +rep me.... ffs.... Enough with the false accusations please.

Not saying you did rep abuse, but its very well possible as you've multiple accounts... Admin will check whether or not you've abused your multiple accounts

Last edited by Adri on 29/1/2013, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuff Tiga 29/1/2013, 11:53 pm

I've deleted posts from this thread. Please stop posting if you do not have any further evidence.
Tuff Tiga
Tuff Tiga
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 5n1 30/1/2013, 12:20 am

ffs adri, im not a scammer nor a abuser. I did not +rep my own accounts so please stop making accusations that you have absolutely no proof of. What is going on is not my fault and I do not deserve this! I am now banned from the IRC because of you!
5n1
5n1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 30/1/2013, 12:25 am

5n1 wrote:ffs adri, im not a scammer nor a abuser. I did not +rep my own accounts so please stop making accusations that you have absolutely no proof of. What is going on is not my fault and I do not deserve this! I am now banned from the IRC because of you!

Youre banned on irc because you scammed peoples money, and, even if you were hacked, which I highly doub, youre fully responsable for your own account security. You cant blame me for reporting you. Youve broke tons of rules and you'll have to cope with the penalties you've been given
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 5n1 30/1/2013, 12:32 am

Adri, I believe he said to stop posting unless you have more evidence. Now I am quite tired of readin the same thing over and over from you. Just stop....
5n1
5n1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by 5n1 30/1/2013, 12:40 am

and just for the people reading this, I DO HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS! (old passwords forgotten), I DO NOT SCAM, I HAVE 1 NEGATIVE VOUCH AND 5+ POSITIVE! CLEARLY I GOT HACKED! I DID NOT DO ANY REP ABUSE WITH MY OTHER ACCOUNTS FOR THE PASSWORDS HAVE BEEN FORGOTTEN! AND I HAVE A TWC BECAUSE I GOT HACKED AND AM DEALING WITH THIS BLOWN UP BULLSHIT FROM ADRI! FFS! SO ADRI IF YOU COULD PLEASE REMOVE THE FOOT FROM YOUR ANAL CAVITY AND STOP MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT ~sincerely, 5N1
5n1
5n1
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 30/1/2013, 12:55 am

Temp Locked until an Admin deals with this
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down