Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gummy's Runescape / Smokin Mils Log

+22
KillerHart
MoeZ
Master8king
Mooge
Adri
RSguru
Herblore
Lauri
K ratos
colombian
Zeus
drakeos
nathantkd
MumzyRanger
07 back
Muffins
Jolly Lemur
Tnzone
KuanEscapede
Warrior
Cille
junkmul
26 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Gummy's Runescape / Smokin Mils Log - Page 6 Empty Re: Gummy's Runescape / Smokin Mils Log

Post by Gummy 14/3/2014, 9:12 pm

94 Mining:
84 Divination:
93 Hunter:
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Gummy's Runescape / Smokin Mils Log - Page 6 Empty Re: Gummy's Runescape / Smokin Mils Log

Post by Gummy 16/3/2014, 7:27 pm

97 Farming:
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 2/4/2014, 3:24 am

98 Farming:
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 20/4/2014, 8:22 pm

99 Farming:

Very unfortunate that I could not do this at the birthday, but all the same. This may be one of my last updates here though not entirely sure on that. If so, a 99 is a good way to go out Smile
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 20/4/2014, 8:36 pm

What a noob thinking you can still post on here after missing the birthday party jk, Grats on the 99, and it indeed is a good way to go out Smile
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 26/4/2014, 2:59 am

Yes :/

85 Divination:
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 17/6/2015, 7:24 am

This account is nearing max cape (14 levels away). Gummy and I have only had this account since 2002 Rolling Eyes I think it's about time we put this account at a status it deserves.

Levels needed:

98->99 Hunter
98->99 Divination
97->99 Mining
97->99 Agility (Silverhawk boots)
95->99 Fishing (400K bonus xp)
95->99 Runecrafting (1M bonus xp)

Between extended daily challenges, meteorites, lamps/stars from th keys, lamps from world event points, daily supreme jack of trades aura, weekly enlightenment aura, daily Big Chinchompa, daily Guthixian Cache, weekly Agoroth + Meg + Tears of Guthix, I should be set to max this account in about 1-1.5 months (just in time for Summer semester to end and Fall semester to be a week or two away).
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 18/6/2015, 11:04 pm

98 Agility and 99 Hunter have been reached today. I imagine 96 Fishing will come next. Just 12 levels to go!
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 20/6/2015, 5:46 am

Nabbed 96 Fishing today. Gains, gains everywhere!
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 23/6/2015, 1:35 am

99 Agility and 99 Mining in the books!
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 24/6/2015, 3:42 am

96 runecrafting hit. Just 7 levels between now and that gorgeous maxed cape.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 24/6/2015, 4:44 am

Blood wrote:96 runecrafting hit. Just 7 levels between now and that gorgeous maxed cape.

Gratz. But it doesn't have particles so not gorgeous, sorry Very Happy
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 24/6/2015, 5:12 am

Aside from Livid, some ports stuff, and then a few quick and easy tasks + 109-120 dungeoneering, the account is quite close to completionist as well. Really shouldn't take long after maxing to finish all of that off, especially if Jagex can throw me a bone and have another 2x minigame weekend for Livid.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 24/6/2015, 11:03 am

Blood wrote:Aside from Livid, some ports stuff, and then a few quick and easy tasks + 109-120 dungeoneering, the account is quite close to completionist as well. Really shouldn't take long after maxing to finish all of that off, especially if Jagex can throw me a bone and have another 2x minigame weekend for Livid.

Next one should be December. You have all the annoying elf city reqs done? That's what pushed me back a couple months.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 24/6/2015, 9:04 pm

Music wrote:
Blood wrote:Aside from Livid, some ports stuff, and then a few quick and easy tasks + 109-120 dungeoneering, the account is quite close to completionist as well. Really shouldn't take long after maxing to finish all of that off, especially if Jagex can throw me a bone and have another 2x minigame weekend for Livid.

Next one should be December. You have all the annoying elf city reqs done? That's what pushed me back a couple months.

I will basically get maxed, then work on Dungeoneering through dailies and such while using the remainder of my playing time to complete the task sets, get the last of the music tracks, finish the questing, yadda yadda. By December with a 2x minigame weekend for Livid, I should be at or very very near ready to get completionist (barring any new long-term additions, ie: the new skill).
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 26/6/2015, 1:57 am

99 Divination out of the way; Fishing and Runecrafting remain both at 96. I should be way off on my initial "calculation" of 1-1.5 months for max. I may have it in .5 months from the date of that post.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 26/6/2015, 5:36 pm

97 Runecrafting has been knocked out which leaves us with just five levels until that not-quite-as-sexy-as-Music's-completionist-cape-but-still-sexy-in-its-own-right max cape.

Edit: 98 Runecrafting has been knocked out lol. It's like I'm on a massive max grind or something to get this efficient and massive of experience in such short periods of time. Coolest part of this is that I made the top 5 at one point on Runetracker for the day for Runecrafting bounce haven't been on the top lists there in years to my knowledge. Now just four levels to go for that max cape.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 28/6/2015, 3:42 am

and there is 99 Runecraft complete leaving only 96-99 Fishing for maxed.

Another edit post: 97 Fishing knocked out, just two levels to go. Will definitely be maxed by month's end!

Second edit of the post: 98 Fishing is in the rearview. One level until max cape is finally complete!
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 28/6/2015, 12:52 pm

Gummy's Runescape / Smokin Mils Log - Page 6 PauLG7A

Gummy's Runescape / Smokin Mils Log - Page 6 7qroyr1

Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 28/6/2015, 1:00 pm

Blood wrote:Gummy's Runescape / Smokin Mils Log - Page 6 PauLG7A

Gratz on max!
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 28/6/2015, 7:48 pm

Music wrote:
Blood wrote:Gummy's Runescape / Smokin Mils Log - Page 6 PauLG7A

Gratz on max!

Thank you cheers
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood 1/7/2015, 8:45 pm

Tirranwn task set complete.
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6