Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can't find my way back...

3 posters

Go down

can't find my way back... Empty can't find my way back...

Post by Atlas 31/1/2013, 1:04 am

Heyyyyy.... so I was recently playing minecraft on an offline server. The map build was pretty cool. I found two large chasms near an area that was almost level. The area took about 5 hours to level completely. Ready to gather some cobblestone, I successfully made my way down the first chasm with three stone pickaxes, a full set of ladders and torches. As I made my way across the bottom of the chasm, I made a dashing discovery : a third chasm, a chasm within a chasm... wanting to venture down, I secured a ladder part to the first block. I tried to go down that piece of ladder but instead I fell to my death at the bottom of the chasm. When I respawned , there was a message saying 'could not respawn at bed. Bed obstructed ' or something to that effect. So instead it spawned me at a random location. So now I'm wandering hopelessly around with no luck. I really want to get back there. Can lllanyone help? I haven't a map, compass or the means to make either one.

Atlas
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

can't find my way back... Empty Re: can't find my way back...

Post by Atlas 31/1/2013, 4:41 pm

This can be locked now... after hours of wandering, I finally found my way back... used nothing logical to do it but I was just thinking to myself "when in doubt, go through a cave" so.... I went through a cave. At first when I came out, I did not recognize is. But then I found my bed

Atlas
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by just 31/1/2013, 6:06 pm

Good story OP, good story. 7/10.
just
just
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heartstop123 31/1/2013, 6:20 pm

Locked by request Smile
Heartstop123
Heartstop123
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down