Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posts rule exceed by huge margins several times

+5
Mark
Google
Julian
JIGL0JAY
celeritas0
9 posters

Go down

5 posts rule exceed by huge margins several times Empty 5 posts rule exceed by huge margins several times

Post by Owner Tank 19/2/2013, 1:40 am

So, first it's everone believeing he was rep abusing which we can't find proof for, but I bet it's probably happening, and now if many of you have noticed, on several topics/threads especially forums games, Warrior, is continually exceeding the 5 posts rule by huge margins, and even when people notify him, he still does it, it's like he's purposely ignoring everyone.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

5 posts rule exceed by huge margins several times Empty Re: 5 posts rule exceed by huge margins several times

Post by celeritas0 19/2/2013, 2:22 am

Which rule is this? I thought I'd read the rules, and looked for it there just now, but must be missing it somehow.
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

5 posts rule exceed by huge margins several times Empty Re: 5 posts rule exceed by huge margins several times

Post by JIGL0JAY 19/2/2013, 2:29 am

celeritas0 wrote:Which rule is this? I thought I'd read the rules, and looked for it there just now, but must be missing it somehow.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t23564-new-forum-area-rule-you-must-wait-5-posts-before-re-posting

Because if it weren't in place, you could just reply to every single person posting and get massive post count.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by celeritas0 19/2/2013, 2:31 am

Ah, I see, thanks Smile Hadn't read/posted in that section.
celeritas0
celeritas0
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 19/2/2013, 2:34 am

JIGL0JAY wrote:
celeritas0 wrote:Which rule is this? I thought I'd read the rules, and looked for it there just now, but must be missing it somehow.

http://www.smokinelite.com/t23564-new-forum-area-rule-you-must-wait-5-posts-before-re-posting

Because if it weren't in place, you could just reply to every single person posting and get massive post count.

Yeah, that's what Warrior did alright, he did a shitload of that, like on one thread like 9 posts atleast, and didn't even go through 6 pages.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 19/2/2013, 8:11 pm

There is no need to -rep a report that is true. I have a good guess of who it is, and there is no good reason behind it.

Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Google 19/2/2013, 8:12 pm

Jewlian wrote:There is no need to -rep a report that is true. I have a good guess of who it is, and there is no good reason behind it.

Correct, you can't just -rep any comment that might be aimed against you.
Google
Google
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://soundcloud.com/theruse

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 19/2/2013, 9:05 pm

Jewlian wrote:There is no need to -rep a report that is true. I have a good guess of who it is, and there is no good reason behind it.

It's all right we all know it was Warrior, anyway whoever repped me to make up for it, thanks, because I Think it actually did -rep me cause I had 8 before all this, I think. He -repped me twice, in this single topic for no good reason, on both posts. Which is basically rep abuse.

Last edited by Owner Tank on 20/2/2013, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark 19/2/2013, 9:12 pm

ive been waiting for this kind of report.

Spoiler:

i was on 2.16.13 before last night and today. he has around 23 rep points. and now all of a sudden he has 30+? this is fishy. he also makes posts that are unnecessary to the max. making posts like "Nice!" and "Good Job". yea its a compliment but everyone around these forums doesnt just put a one word post unless its only one word needed.

edit: might i also add, no one really gives "thanks"...but 10 were given to him in a time of a month and a half? but in all of Tuff Tigas time spent here, almost 2 years ago hes only recieved 21?
Spoiler:
Mark
Mark
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 19/2/2013, 9:25 pm

Slay Her wrote:ive been waiting for this kind of report.

Spoiler:

i was on 2.16.13 before last night and today. he has around 23 rep points. and now all of a sudden he has 30+? this is fishy. he also makes posts that are unnecessary to the max. making posts like "Nice!" and "Good Job". yea its a compliment but everyone around these forums doesnt just put a one word post unless its only one word needed.

edit: might i also add, no one really gives "thanks"...but 10 were given to him in a time of a month and a half? but in all of Tuff Tigas time spent here, almost 2 years ago hes only recieved 21?
Spoiler:

He's been reported 3 times for rep abusing, but for some reason although it's obvious no action has been taken, he has been frequently sending spam posts, and he is breaking the 5 post rule, and also is frequently known for acting like a dick so it definetly is fishy, agreed. Whether it be just acting like a douche to others, or derepping people cause they post a valid arguement on him.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 19/2/2013, 9:46 pm

Owner Tank wrote:
He's been reported 3 times for rep abusing, but for some reason although it's obvious no action has been taken, he has been frequently sending spam posts, and he is breaking the 5 post rule, and also is frequently known for acting like a dick so it definetly is fishy, agreed. Whether it be just acting like a douche to others, or derepping people cause they post a valid arguement on him.

The reason he can't be banned or have action taken against him for rep abusing is because the method used to test for rep abuse by the admins (USUALLY an ip check) returned false, so even if he is, he is doing it via a different device or through a VPN, which would "mask" your IP. Hence the ADMINs cannot take any sort of action without solid evidence/proof that he is rep abusing, or else it would have a negative impact on the clan.

Although I do agree MOST of his posts are spam, and, they cannot fall under the protection of this thread (Click Me). (Theta Zero was a former Admin within SM in the past)
I believe he should be issued a warning about his posts as-well.

Compliments are great, who doesn't like them, but if you're just complimenting like 98% of the time, and, showing no actual involvement in the thread or any sort of constructive criticism, Then looks like you're just after Post Count, which is heavily frowned upon, and, disappointing.
Drakan
Drakan
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 20/2/2013, 12:16 am

Drakan wrote:
Owner Tank wrote:

The reason he can't be banned or have action taken against him for rep abusing is because the method used to test for rep abuse by the admins (USUALLY an ip check) returned false, so even if he is, he is doing it via a different device or through a VPN, which would "mask" your IP. Hence the ADMINs cannot take any sort of action without solid evidence/proof that he is rep abusing, or else it would have a negative impact on the clan.

Although I do agree MOST of his posts are spam, and, they cannot fall under the protection of this thread (Click Me). (Theta Zero was a former Admin within SM in the past)

Compliments are great, who doesn't like them, but if you're just complimenting like 98% of the time, and, showing no actual involvement in the thread or any sort of constructive criticism, Then looks like you're just after Post Count, which is heavily frowned upon, and, disappointing.

I know they check the IPS, but honestly you can tell he's rep abusing, so he probably is masking his IP it's simple really. But I wasn't talking about only spam posts, I was talking about the 5 post count rule, but on top of that he does spam indeed, actually a great portion of his posts are "hello", "welcome", so on and so forth a great deal of spam, and he doesn't offer any constructive criticism, just criticism in general I mean I haven't been here very long, but in that short period of time, he has acted like a douche so he does offer criticism in that sense.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 20/2/2013, 1:04 am

Owner Tank wrote:
Drakan wrote:
Owner Tank wrote:

I know they check the IPS, but honestly you can tell he's rep abusing, so he probably is masking his IP it's simple really. But I wasn't talking about only spam posts, I was talking about the 5 post count rule, but on top of that he does spam indeed, actually a great portion of his posts are "hello", "welcome", so on and so forth a great deal of spam, and he doesn't offer any constructive criticism, just criticism in general I mean I haven't been here very long, but in that short period of time, he has acted like a douche so he does offer criticism in that sense.

Just to point out, this is extremely hypocritical of you considering you do the same exact thing in the intro section. Just feel like pointing that out.
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 20/2/2013, 1:18 am

Hm... last time I checked... this is a ummmm report rule breakers section... Not a discussion forum?

Hmm.. maybe I'm just wrong x.x

Gunna place a lock on this for now cause this is ridiculous -.-
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow 21/2/2013, 5:19 pm

Lol @ the neg rep to the OP. It's from Warrior lmfao...

Anyway, he's getting dealt with now. Maybe he'll think twice before abusing again Razz

Snow
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down