Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

07 Scape! Like or Dislike?

+9
Drakan
Owner Tank
spookyman166
26B
Bruno
Kelly
Isen
JIGL0JAY
Paradox Love
13 posters

Go down

07 Scape! Like or Dislike? Empty 07 Scape! Like or Dislike?

Post by Paradox Love 22/2/2013, 9:54 pm

Tell me your opinions! I personally am very happy, it hit the nostalgia right in the spot. The music, going through tutorial island again, killing giant rats. I couldnt be more happy! How about you?
Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

07 Scape! Like or Dislike? Empty Re: 07 Scape! Like or Dislike?

Post by JIGL0JAY 22/2/2013, 9:57 pm

It's good. Jagex made a wise business decision. Part of me thinks that Jagex might drag votes to 500k so that more people come back just to play '07 scape. But idk.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 22/2/2013, 10:02 pm

I doubt they are going to fudge a vote when as it stands now, if you want to keep playing after the first month it's going to cost $5 per month. Even if there are 5,000 legit members left in runescape that want to play 07RS, they would be giving away $25,000 per month.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 22/2/2013, 10:17 pm

I like it. I've missed playing 07. I like that everyone starting is on the same wavelength, no one is further than anyone else – everyone's level 3 and working their ass off. Obviously some have been thinking long and hard about how they're going to go about it, which is why some people already have Mithril seeds and Silverlights, but still.

I think that them releasing it earlier than when the voting ends will make people want to vote just to get a taste of what it was like (whether they were apart of it or not), which will get quite a number of votes, imo...
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Love 22/2/2013, 10:25 pm

Kelly wrote:I like it. I've missed playing 07. I like that everyone starting is on the same wavelength, no one is further than anyone else – everyone's level 3 and working their ass off. Obviously some have been thinking long and hard about how they're going to go about it, which is why some people already have Mithril seeds and Silverlights, but still.

I think that them releasing it earlier than when the voting ends will make people want to vote just to get a taste of what it was like (whether they were apart of it or not), which will get quite a number of votes, imo...

This is true, and Im glad they did, because honestly, who wants to pay $5 extra.
Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno 22/2/2013, 10:38 pm

I like, RS2007 was one of the best year before Jagex started killing RS - now they noticed lots of players were quitting and making them lose money and they decided to bring RS2007 back to get those players back because those years 500k+ players played daily and now we only reach 100k players on weekends.

This was a good move from Jagex to get players back and since mostly of the players liked RS2007 etc they are willing to pay that $5 fee or if we get close to 500k votes or near we'd play for sure on RS2007

Bruno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 22/2/2013, 10:48 pm

Isen wrote:I doubt they are going to fudge a vote when as it stands now, if you want to keep playing after the first month it's going to cost $5 per month. Even if there are 5,000 legit members left in runescape that want to play 07RS, they would be giving away $25,000 per month.

If it doesnt reach 500k, that's 10$ a month for people who want to play both. It seems that anyone who is discussing the votes doesn't want to pay 5$ extra. That means that private servers would win out.... again.

This was a move not only to make money but to kill competition (private servers). They already lowered the votes from 750k to 500k. They could fudge it by having the votes go up sporadically (its not entirely impossible). The facade of the players voting could be sustained if they reach it.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 22/2/2013, 10:51 pm

JIGL0JAY wrote:

This was a move not only to make money but to kill competition (private servers). They already lowered the votes from 750k to 500k. They could fudge it by having the votes go up sporadically (its not entirely impossible). The facade of the players voting could be sustained if they reach it.

Well I think the votes will go up quite a bit since if you vote you can get free access to the 07 server now.
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by 26B 22/2/2013, 11:14 pm

finally they made a wise decision !!! a lot of player will be happy and a lot will start playin back however i wont be playin 07 Razz dont wanna start over
26B
26B
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyman166 23/2/2013, 1:25 am

Isen wrote:I doubt they are going to fudge a vote when as it stands now, if you want to keep playing after the first month it's going to cost $5 per month. Even if there are 5,000 legit members left in runescape that want to play 07RS, they would be giving away $25,000 per month.

25k a month is not that much when you think about the servers, bandwidth and support you have to give + startup costs... servers are not cheap.

spookyman166
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Tank 23/2/2013, 1:32 am

I love RS 2007, it's great no ge just street trading, it's cool imo. I mean I love GE don't get me wrong, but street tradings pretty sick.
Owner Tank
Owner Tank
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakan 23/2/2013, 1:39 am

Well, I still haven't tried it as of yet. Razz

I think 500k can be reached, within about 24 hrs, the votes went up by 50k (From yesterday 250k to 300k today), 500k might be a possibility at this point. Hopefully we can reach 500k
Drakan
Drakan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 23/2/2013, 4:02 pm

The community works really well imo, we have to work together to achieve goals and stuff. I know this is the first day but im really starting to like it Razz
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wutz 23/2/2013, 4:36 pm

I love it! Very Happy
Its really awesome to start from scratch with no EoC Very Happy
Wutz
Wutz
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 23/2/2013, 5:04 pm

Daba wrote:The community works really well imo, we have to work together to achieve goals and stuff. I know this is the first day but im really starting to like it Razz

Although I'm still seeing the groups of people: "Fk off noob", that's typical of any game.

I think that's kind of the point, is that in the beginning, everyone realizes they're working for a common goal. So they work together.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by iima scrub 19/8/2013, 7:30 pm

im just starting on '07 now, i like it so far. not alot of players though, usually around 14k playing.

iima scrub
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by AndGP 26/8/2013, 11:03 pm

like ofcourse
AndGP
AndGP
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down