Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG GREAT LOOT FROM TREASURE TRAILS!

+4
JIGL0JAY
Daba
Gummy
Xeno
8 posters

Go down

OMFG GREAT LOOT FROM TREASURE TRAILS! Empty OMFG GREAT LOOT FROM TREASURE TRAILS!

Post by Xeno 23/2/2013, 9:04 am

I make bank yo

OMFG GREAT LOOT FROM TREASURE TRAILS! Looth
Xeno
Xeno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

OMFG GREAT LOOT FROM TREASURE TRAILS! Empty Re: OMFG GREAT LOOT FROM TREASURE TRAILS!

Post by Gummy 23/2/2013, 9:06 am

Will be very nice either once you get the books or once people have enough money to actually buy them at a well-enough price Razz
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

OMFG GREAT LOOT FROM TREASURE TRAILS! Empty Re: OMFG GREAT LOOT FROM TREASURE TRAILS!

Post by Xeno 23/2/2013, 9:08 am

I'm definitely holding on to the pages for a while until theres more gp circulating. I may even hold them off until rares may come out.

I've never been this lucky in the real game, or I've never really taken notice of the value of pages haha.
Xeno
Xeno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 23/2/2013, 3:54 pm

My friend won a highwayman mask from her treasure trail Razz she ended up selling it for 50K
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by JIGL0JAY 23/2/2013, 5:16 pm

Wow, that's awesome. Congrats!

First person with a god book if you can trade the pages for loot.
JIGL0JAY
JIGL0JAY
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://cliffordthecorrupt.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 23/2/2013, 7:24 pm

Damn 0,0
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradox Love 23/2/2013, 7:45 pm

Wow.....lucky D: Ive never gotten that lucky in game either lol. Someone already has blue wizzy (G), Imagine the other rare prices!
Paradox Love
Paradox Love
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cluescroll 23/2/2013, 9:43 pm

Daba wrote:My friend won a highwayman mask from her treasure trail Razz she ended up selling it for 50K

yep got the first mask in game=) 50k within first 6 hours was very helpful. bought some addy weapon/armor and got 20+ crafting
Cluescroll
Cluescroll
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by alesanaxxftw 24/2/2013, 3:40 am

Wow nice loot! I have seen some nice TT loots posted in various places, looks like you hit a homerun though! Save those bad boys for a while and you will be set!

alesanaxxftw
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down