Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna make money? Some things I have done in 07Scape.

3 posters

Go down

Wanna make money? Some things I have done in 07Scape. Empty Wanna make money? Some things I have done in 07Scape.

Post by HostMueller 3/3/2013, 1:06 am

Hey Everybody!

(Just a quick little note, since everybody are basically "noobs", this guide is just for people to make some money, at low levels)

I'm guessing you're here because you want to make money so im going to get right to the cache.

First way:

Picking flax. I'm sure everybody knows this method. Flax at the moment is at about 30gp. And bowstrings are at about 35-45gp.
You have to run all the way to camelot, but this is a good 1k per minute.

Second method:

Cutting willows and maples. Right now a lot of people are fletching trying to get 99. And the best way to do that is by fletching maples. This can also relate with the first method. So if you can cut maples and get bowstring. Each willow is rougly 15-18gp per log. This is what I have been doing and I have made a decent amount of money.

Third method:

Killing cows for cowhides. I like this method because it made me some fast cash, and it gained me some skills. I sold all of my cowhides for roughly 20-40gp ea.

UPDATED: Fourth method:

Running for fishers. West of varrock, right outside the barbarian village, people are fishing for salmon, trout, etc... if you go to world 301 (world 1) when people get a full inventory of fish they give it to some randy so they can keep fishing. This can help you rack in about 840gp per run. You can also cook these and make a profit margin of anywhere from 30-50gp per cooked fish, this also gains you cooking xp.

Once I have more methods and time I will post it. But I recommend skilling to make some fast cash. It's definitely the easiest way to make money atm.

Thanks everybody, please no hate, just trying to help.

Ingame name is: Battlesure24

UPDATE: You should think about doing the Security Stronghold at barbarian village, you get free 10k and colored boots. Takes about 5-10 minutes to walk through. Smile

Last edited by HostMueller on 3/3/2013, 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

HostMueller
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Wanna make money? Some things I have done in 07Scape. Empty Re: Wanna make money? Some things I have done in 07Scape.

Post by Kelly 3/3/2013, 6:34 pm

Good suggestion, thanks Smile

I added your suggestion to this thread and gave credit back to you; thanks again
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Wanna make money? Some things I have done in 07Scape. Empty Re: Wanna make money? Some things I have done in 07Scape.

Post by HostMueller 3/3/2013, 8:10 pm

Thanks kelly. Great post by the way!!!

HostMueller
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradijs 6/3/2013, 9:26 pm

stealing from the silk stall in Ardougne and sell it for 60gp each at the silk merchant.
note: you have to wait 30 minutes after stealing from his stall before he will buy the silk

you can also buy silk from other people for 50gp each and sell it to the merchant for 60gp.

note: he doesn't accept notes, so it will get boring

edit: didn't know Kuston already made a thread about this method
Paradijs
Paradijs
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down