Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scamming the scammers and making some GPPPPPPPP :)

+2
Music
Flapso
6 posters

Go down

Scamming the scammers and making some GPPPPPPPP :)  Empty Scamming the scammers and making some GPPPPPPPP :)

Post by Flapso 31/3/2013, 10:02 pm

Have you ever been at the Grand Exchange (or somewhere else which is fairly populated) and seen people saying 'Doubling Money' or 'x2 your gp!' ?
These are scammers! However, you can take advantage of this, and actually make a lot of money.

I've made around 1.5m from these guys. Here's how;

You trade them 10k. Let them have it, e.g. click accept in the trade. Your probs saying WTF? ill lose my money.
Dw every scammer has paid me back 20k every time. This is what i call the 'Test'. The scammers want to lose 10k, as they believe they gain your trust, which will yield them a bigger cash stack in a few mins.

You can test the same scammer countless of times. I've got 375k out of 1 scammer before! Keep using trust amounts, e.g. 10k, 20k, 25k. The highest ive ever gone is 50k. NEVER GO ABOVE 50K. The scammers will keep doing this and doubling your money, as long as its small amounts. Show your cash pile if its above 10m to increase your takings from these scammers. This is a sure way to earn some GP, but DO NOT GET GREEDY and give them something like 100k. It is probs a 80% chance they'll log out. So please be careful, and 'Scam' the scammers Smile

And please remember they're all scammers - otherwise they'll double your money in 1 trade! GOOD LUCK Smile
Flapso
Flapso
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Scamming the scammers and making some GPPPPPPPP :)  Empty Re: Scamming the scammers and making some GPPPPPPPP :)

Post by Music 31/3/2013, 10:19 pm

Your title is misleading, you're not scamming them, you're simply taking advantage of their services. They say they're doubling, and they do double up to a certain amount :p Thus, it is not a scam if they're advertising doubling.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Scamming the scammers and making some GPPPPPPPP :)  Empty Re: Scamming the scammers and making some GPPPPPPPP :)

Post by AngryJesus 1/4/2013, 12:00 am

Nice thought, but honestly just staying away from it alltogether is the best idea.
AngryJesus
AngryJesus
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapso 1/4/2013, 9:46 am

^ Yeah Music you're right, but I like the title x D

^AngryJesus that is a good idea, but if you've been taken advantage of them for a while you get to know the different techniques they use (using a friend etc) and it becomes very profitable Smile But of course, if your not sure STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE
Flapso
Flapso
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny1337 24/7/2013, 9:33 pm

Flapso wrote:^ Yeah Music you're right, but I like the title x D

^AngryJesus that is a good idea, but if you've been taken advantage of them for a while you get to know the different techniques they use (using a friend etc) and it becomes very profitable :)But of course, if your not sure STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE
Haha, i hate those nasty little scammers. Gonna try this Very Happy
Bunny1337
Bunny1337
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Music 24/7/2013, 9:34 pm

Bunny1337 wrote:

^AngryJesus that is a good idea, but if you've been taken advantage of them for a while you get to know the different techniques they use (using a friend etc) and it becomes very profitable :)But of course, if your not sure STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE

Only a 3 month gravedig...
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny1337 24/7/2013, 9:37 pm

Music wrote:
Bunny1337 wrote:

Only a 3 month gravedig...
I'm so sorry. I never look at the dates >.<
Bunny1337
Bunny1337
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by tavares11 25/7/2013, 12:29 am

There is already a guide on this...
tavares11
tavares11
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 25/7/2013, 12:32 am

Locked.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down