Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minor Tweaks to the Adminshop + Towny Wilderness Tweaks

Go down

Minor Tweaks to the Adminshop + Towny Wilderness Tweaks Empty Minor Tweaks to the Adminshop + Towny Wilderness Tweaks

Post by Mr_Pleco 14/4/2013, 2:40 pm

I made some minor tweaks to the adminshop. You can now sell a stack of 64 coal ORE to the adminshop for 1280 px. This should make getting spawn eggs much easier and make exploring/mining that much more profitable. I removed the ability to buy ice and snow from the adminshop, since those are both obtainable legitimately now, and fixed the smoothstone double slab block shop chest where it is now using the new data values.

In addition, you're now able to place smoothstone in the wilderness in SM1 along with all wood types of stairs and cobble stairs. Please use this for exploring/mining with a silk touch and not for spamming smoothstone everywhere to get easy px. =) In keeping with the exploration theme, I made sure that you can now place anvils, enderchests, carrots, potatoes, cobble walls and beacons in the wilderness.

If any of the above doesn't appear to work right, then let me know.
Mr_Pleco
Mr_Pleco
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down