Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to multi login in the same world without synchronizing both accounts.

5 posters

Go down

How to multi login in the same world without synchronizing both accounts. Empty How to multi login in the same world without synchronizing both accounts.

Post by Blackyy 1/5/2013, 5:21 pm

I was speaking with people in game and I understood that not really anyone knows this little trick/by-pass to multi-login without synchronizing your two accounts.

Step #1: Go in your search bar and write: Random.dat

Spoiler:

Step #2: Right click this file and click properties.

Spoiler:

Step #3: Check if you got Read Only on, if not then check it. Click Ok and Voila.

before:
Spoiler:
after:
Spoiler:

Result: You can now login in as many accounts as you want in the same world, no need to sync nor request people to transfer, etc for you.

Blackyy

WARNING, THIS IS RISKY AND YOU DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK

Last edited by Blackyy on 19/6/2013, 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Blackyy
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

How to multi login in the same world without synchronizing both accounts. Empty Re: How to multi login in the same world without synchronizing both accounts.

Post by Muffins 2/5/2013, 3:46 am

It's a good guide, but isn't this against Jagex rules?
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

How to multi login in the same world without synchronizing both accounts. Empty Re: How to multi login in the same world without synchronizing both accounts.

Post by Blackyy 2/5/2013, 3:58 am

Muffins wrote:It's a good guide, but isn't this against Jagex rules?

Lets recap, on this website you can buy RSGP, sell RSGP, get people to services for you, gamble RSGP, etc.

Blackyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 2/5/2013, 4:00 am

Blackyy wrote:
Muffins wrote:It's a good guide, but isn't this against Jagex rules?

Lets recap, on this website you can buy RSGP, sell RSGP, get people to services for you, gamble RSGP, etc.

We can't bot the service though, you can't make a stuff I shouldn't be doing team.

Edit: Just put in a warning as it is against Jagex rules.
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 2/5/2013, 4:12 am

Added a warning to OP. This is risky and you can get banned.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 2/5/2013, 4:18 am

Can I have one reason why it is risky and why it needs a notice whereas any other black market threads would not need a notice.

Last edited by Blackyy on 2/5/2013, 4:25 am; edited 3 times in total

Blackyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 2/5/2013, 4:21 am

Blackyy wrote:Can I have one reason why it is risky and why it needs a notice whereas any other black market threads would not need a notice.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_RuneScape

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Honour#Multiple_logging-in

Multiple logging-in

More information can be found in the RuneScape Game Guide.

What is NOT allowed

Having two of your own accounts interact in any way

Having two of your own accounts logged in at the same time

Drop trading

Any method of item transfer within a single person's accounts

Using third-party software to log into an account for yourself while you are logging into another

Having a friend play your account so you can trade between the characters

Giving items to another player from one of your accounts, so that they can then give the items to another character that you play

Why this rule exists
"We have this rule to maintain a fair gaming experience. We don’t want our games to become games where everyone feels they need to use multiple accounts at once just to compete! It’s much better to team up with your friends."
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackyy 2/5/2013, 4:27 am

Muffins wrote:
Blackyy wrote:Can I have one reason why it is risky and why it needs a notice whereas any other black market threads would not need a notice.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_RuneScape

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Honour#Multiple_logging-in

Multiple logging-in

More information can be found in the RuneScape Game Guide.

What is NOT allowed

Having two of your own accounts interact in any way

Having two of your own accounts logged in at the same time

Drop trading

Any method of item transfer within a single person's accounts

Using third-party software to log into an account for yourself while you are logging into another

Having a friend play your account so you can trade between the characters

Giving items to another player from one of your accounts, so that they can then give the items to another character that you play

Why this rule exists
"We have this rule to maintain a fair gaming experience. We don’t want our games to become games where everyone feels they need to use multiple accounts at once just to compete! It’s much better to team up with your friends."

So????????? What the fk you want, we all know the rules, stop thinking people are retarded enough to not know this.
If they wanna multi login its probably because they dont care about this rule if not then they would not be checking the guide.

These are the rules of RS.
How to multi login in the same world without synchronizing both accounts. 33f3jg1

Please tell me any of them that are not done on SM forums except scamming. Yet do we see notices everywhere.
That is because of people liek you that there is a notice on peanut butter saying it might contain peanuts.

Blackyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 2/5/2013, 4:32 am

quotes:

They put things there for safety. If only one person doesn't read the notice, then they eat the peanut butter, they could die. What if people can't read small things like that? I don't understand your problem with having a warning on your guide. It doesn't have an adverse effect on your guide at all. It's just for safety, and I believe if you keep it there, which you will have to, people will respect the guide more, because it shows you respect peoples account safety. This is a guide, and the rest of this should be taken to pm.
Muffins
Muffins

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 2/5/2013, 5:05 am

Okay stop.

No more posts like the one above from now on. Posts will be removed.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow 7/5/2013, 2:38 pm

For anyone concerned, this is not anymore risky than RWTing, IMO.

I've been doing this for ages, and interacting with my accounts. I think it's fairly safe, but you wont be squeaky clean.

You really have to piss Jagex off, if you are a paying member, to get banned.
Snow
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julij2 7/5/2013, 2:59 pm

I was doing this for a long time. I logged on both accounts at once and transferred money between them. I probably did this like 50 times and so far nothing has happend.
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down