Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony vegas help D: render problem PLEASE HELP ASAP

4 posters

Go down

Sony vegas help D: render problem PLEASE HELP ASAP Empty Sony vegas help D: render problem PLEASE HELP ASAP

Post by overload345 18/5/2013, 6:11 am

sony vegas pro 10- I'll render a video and it'll "render" super fast then only play three seconds of the video

I used hypercam3 to record a few videos already and rendered them totally fine, but now out of no where this happens.. T.T

please help..
overload345
overload345
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Sony vegas help D: render problem PLEASE HELP ASAP Empty Re: Sony vegas help D: render problem PLEASE HELP ASAP

Post by overload345 18/5/2013, 6:17 am

So I started a new project, and competely redid it, and nothing happened, it still messed up.
overload345
overload345
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Sony vegas help D: render problem PLEASE HELP ASAP Empty Re: Sony vegas help D: render problem PLEASE HELP ASAP

Post by Foxeh 1/6/2013, 12:46 am

you need to highlight the entire project before rendering. All your doing it rendering the few frames that your cursor is currently on Razz vegas is dumb like that but oh well you get use it lol.

i use vegas at my job(i edit skydiving videos all day) so if you have any other questions send me a pm Razz
Foxeh
Foxeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 23/6/2013, 10:37 am

Foxeh wrote:you need to highlight the entire project before rendering. All your doing it rendering the few frames that your cursor is currently on :Pvegas is dumb like that but oh well you get use it lol.

i use vegas at my job(i edit skydiving videos all day) so if you have any other questions send me a pm Razz

*timeline
antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 23/6/2013, 5:40 pm

You see those little yellow triangles above the timeline? Bring both of those all the way to the left side as far as possible. This will render the whole video. Like Foxeh said, you are only rendering a few frames where the area is highlighted. I had a similar problem when I first started using Vegas and those two yellow triangles still annoy the hell out of me lol!
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down