Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Rider spamming introductions

5 posters

Go down

Red Rider spamming introductions Empty Red Rider spamming introductions

Post by Leakee 18/6/2013, 9:46 pm

Usually just writing sentence or so, I would assume he's doing it for post count.

www.smokinelite.com/u69652

Only just joined today, something seems fishy.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Red Rider spamming introductions Empty Re: Red Rider spamming introductions

Post by Lucky 19/6/2013, 5:19 pm

I'll watch him, thanks =)
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Rider 21/6/2013, 1:21 pm

Little bit over the top leaky... was welcoming people to the forum... would you rather i didn't be friendly... or are you just posting this to gain some kiss ass points...

Red Rider
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 21/6/2013, 1:31 pm

Red Rider wrote:Little bit over the top leaky... was welcoming people to the forum... would you rather i didn't be friendly... or are you just posting this to gain some kiss ass points...

We understand that you're welcoming people to the forum and honestly we appreciate you doing so as it helps new members to feel more accepted in the community and heightens the odds that they remain. However we ask that you do it in a slower and lesser succession at any one time and also with unique responses based on the information presented by each individual person who has introduced themselves. Posting the same generic sort of greeting in upwards of 10-12 threads in a span of a few minutes makes it seem as if you are looking only for post-count rather than constructively welcoming each individual with helpful information to get them started in the community and that is something we do not wish to see from any one member no matter if they are new or not.

Other than that I would like to see you remain an active and constructive member of SM and hope to see you around.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daxaal 21/6/2013, 2:40 pm

Pretty much agree with what Gummy said Smile, but would also like to add, keep an eye out for the date the topic was posted or when the last message was posted on that thread. As some threads become old and the topic is no longer discussed posting on these threads becomes gravedigging. If you like posting on introductions and greeting people that's great Smile but just make sure you are posting on the new people's introduction threads that are less than a week old I'd say and not someone who has already been here for 3 weeks or so because by then they usually know their way around Razz
Daxaal
Daxaal
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down