Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there going to be some sort of branch of Smokin Mils in 07 rs?

+6
Herblore
Daba
K ratos
Omit
Zeus
pked
10 posters

Go down

Is there going to be some sort of branch of Smokin Mils in 07 rs? Empty Is there going to be some sort of branch of Smokin Mils in 07 rs?

Post by pked 19/6/2013, 2:02 am

I was wondering, will there possibly be in the near future some sort of merchanting clan in 07 runescape? or is there one already?

What do you guys think?
pked
pked
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Is there going to be some sort of branch of Smokin Mils in 07 rs? Empty Re: Is there going to be some sort of branch of Smokin Mils in 07 rs?

Post by Zeus 19/6/2013, 3:59 am

I would personally love to see some SM presence in OSRS.
Zeus
Zeus
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Is there going to be some sort of branch of Smokin Mils in 07 rs? Empty Re: Is there going to be some sort of branch of Smokin Mils in 07 rs?

Post by Omit 19/6/2013, 4:22 pm

Kyoot wrote:I would personally love to see some SM presence in OSRS.
Omit
Omit
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 19/6/2013, 6:57 pm

Omit wrote:
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Daba 19/6/2013, 10:56 pm

bro you're a rank make dat shit happen
Daba
Daba
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Herblore 1/7/2013, 11:16 am

would love to see this happend
Herblore
Herblore
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Season 1/7/2013, 8:19 pm

but do a majority of people here even play 07 scape?
Season
Season
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 1/7/2013, 8:59 pm

There is already a mentoring group on OSRS I believe, maybe you should have a look over there, or you could try contacting admins etc if you're looking for a price manipulation group as such, if this is what you're looking for of course.
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 1/7/2013, 9:21 pm

Leakee wrote:There is already a mentoring group on OSRS I believe,  maybe you should have a look over there, or you could try contacting admins etc if you're looking for a price manipulation group as such, if this is what you're looking for of course.

That group was removed due to the low amount of applications.
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 1/7/2013, 10:11 pm

K ratos wrote:
Leakee wrote:There is already a mentoring group on OSRS I believe,  maybe you should have a look over there, or you could try contacting admins etc if you're looking for a price manipulation group as such, if this is what you're looking for of course.

Oh okay, I wasn't too sure hence the 'I think' Smile

Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 1/7/2013, 10:12 pm

Leakee wrote:
K ratos wrote:

Oh okay,  I wasn't too sure hence the 'I think' Smile

Kelly has been talking with Adrijana about working with her (and her/their groups?) to try and work that group into activity so it hasn't been removed just yet.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 2/7/2013, 7:00 am

Gummy wrote:
Leakee wrote:
K ratos wrote:

Oh okay,  I wasn't too sure hence the 'I think' Smile

Kelly has been talking with Adrijana about working with her (and her/their groups?) to try and work that group into activity so it hasn't been removed just yet.

Oh, that's awesome! Smile

I may just apply, since I know next to nothing about merchanting in 07 Razz
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [YR]Jakesfoot 2/7/2013, 7:54 am

IDK, #Iemz on IRC has 07 giveaways every Tuesday and Saturday, join for info :]
[YR]Jakesfoot
[YR]Jakesfoot
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by [YR]Jakesfoot 2/7/2013, 7:56 am

Admins also provide advice about 07RS, just pm Billious I think Razz
[YR]Jakesfoot
[YR]Jakesfoot
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down