Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[T/HT/OMMs] [SM's Most Trusted!] [ONLINE 24/7] Buying All 07 Gold! UPDATED PRICE: 2.3$/m! [Official SM Goldshop] [Paypal]

Go down

[T/HT/OMMs] [SM's Most Trusted!] [ONLINE 24/7] Buying All 07 Gold! UPDATED PRICE: 2.3$/m! [Official SM Goldshop] [Paypal]  Empty [T/HT/OMMs] [SM's Most Trusted!] [ONLINE 24/7] Buying All 07 Gold! UPDATED PRICE: 2.3$/m! [Official SM Goldshop] [Paypal]

Post by Corowns 16/7/2013, 4:03 am

Hey there!

The SM Goldshop is in need of your gold. If you want to sell to a buyer who you can 100% trust, then look no further. Our goldshop agents are responsible and make sure that you get the money that you deserve as quickly as possible for your transaction. We collectivly have well over 10,000 trades valued at millions of dollars and are by far the most trusted people in the network of SM.

The procedure is simple. Contact one of the agents through the SmokinShop webpage (Smokinshop.com/goldshop.php) and give them your gold. If I am awake, you will get an instant payment. If I'm sleeping, then a payment will come to you with all fees covered within the next few hours.

People to Contact:
Go to www.Smokinshop.com/goldshop.php and click the chat button. Tell them you want to sell gold and they will be happy to facilitate the transaction Smile.

The Price:
Less then 50m : 2.2$/m
50m+ : 2.3$/m

Prices are not negotiable and as soon as you contact one of the official goldshop agents, that means you are willing to sell for those prices. Once you get into contact with the agent, simply tell them how much gold you are selling, and that you agree on our prices. Then, meet with them in-game, trade the gold, and give them your Paypal email through the chat.

Agents will forward that message to me right away and I will do a disbursement that same day. They will also confirm on this thread the transaction was successfully made and leave a vouch if requested.

Kindly,
The Official SM Shop

Last edited by [ADMIN] Corowns on 18/9/2013, 12:41 am; edited 5 times in total
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[T/HT/OMMs] [SM's Most Trusted!] [ONLINE 24/7] Buying All 07 Gold! UPDATED PRICE: 2.3$/m! [Official SM Goldshop] [Paypal]  Empty Re: [T/HT/OMMs] [SM's Most Trusted!] [ONLINE 24/7] Buying All 07 Gold! UPDATED PRICE: 2.3$/m! [Official SM Goldshop] [Paypal]

Post by Corowns 29/7/2013, 9:16 pm

BUMP Buying upto 500m 07 right now!
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

[T/HT/OMMs] [SM's Most Trusted!] [ONLINE 24/7] Buying All 07 Gold! UPDATED PRICE: 2.3$/m! [Official SM Goldshop] [Paypal]  Empty Re: [T/HT/OMMs] [SM's Most Trusted!] [ONLINE 24/7] Buying All 07 Gold! UPDATED PRICE: 2.3$/m! [Official SM Goldshop] [Paypal]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down