Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you came up with your forum name/RSN?

+32
6XA
DoYouPlay_RS
stiffler111
AgentPerry
Nightl0ck
Lauri
Master N Commander
Muffins
Lets GoPens
Hachibi
d6s
fishingman71
colombian
Omit
Watinko
Bunny1337
Fatal
CrisoDer
Herblore
Froggie
Kidde
Daba
Ruins
zakat
Tomatinho
Justin
Gummy
Zeus
Leakee
Music
Minato
KetchupFTW
36 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How did you came up with your forum name/RSN? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you came up with your forum name/RSN?

Post by colombian 26/7/2013, 1:36 am

Well I am Colombian so.. Razz
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

How did you came up with your forum name/RSN? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you came up with your forum name/RSN?

Post by fishingman71 26/7/2013, 7:12 am

RSN:Fishingman71
Forum name: Fishingman71

I really dont know, I made it when I was 7. All I knew was that I liked fishing and i thought I was a man. Other numbers I liked were take, so walla, 71.
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by d6s 26/7/2013, 1:52 pm

Forum name: d6s
RSN: d6s

about 2 months after I joined SM, I decided I needed a new name, at first I was just spamming different 2-3 letters, but then I decided to try names that had a little bit to do with gambling. So, that's when d6s came into play, a d6 being a 6-sided dy ... and the "s" at the end being plural Wink
d6s
d6s
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hachibi 26/7/2013, 2:14 pm

RSN: Swords Hurt

Well, swords hurt.
Hachibi
Hachibi
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fatal 26/7/2013, 2:16 pm

Hachibi wrote:RSN: Swords Hurt

Well, swords hurt.

I almost cried... oh man... classic
Fatal
Fatal
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lets GoPens 26/7/2013, 4:17 pm

I live and breath hockey and I love the penguins hence the name LetsGoPens however when I registered my name here I accidentally put a space which was not meant
Lets GoPens
Lets GoPens
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffins 27/7/2013, 10:59 am

My dream is to be a cupcake.

How did you came up with your forum name/RSN? - Page 2 Cupcake_wannabe_muffin_photosculpture-p1533273469606230533s98_400
Muffins
Muffins
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master N Commander 28/7/2013, 5:43 pm

I really liked the movie so I decided to use that and it was free (for ingame I used a random name generator and so it is Master200170
Master N Commander
Master N Commander
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeus 28/7/2013, 8:23 pm

Zeus wrote:Because I'm cute.
A cute god.
Zeus
Zeus
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauri 28/7/2013, 8:46 pm

Forums - It's my real name.
RSN (King Lauri V) - I'm living like a king and my name is Lauri.
Lauri
Lauri
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombian 28/7/2013, 11:09 pm

Zeus wrote:
Zeus wrote:Because I'm cute.
A cute god.
lol'ed
colombian
colombian
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightl0ck 3/8/2013, 4:21 pm

My forum name is from the hungergames, and my couple rsn were either to host on (Trk) or because I wanted rare names(Subtract and ML).
Nightl0ck
Nightl0ck
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentPerry 3/8/2013, 5:11 pm

I'm a platypus..
AgentPerry
AgentPerry
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by stiffler111 4/8/2013, 6:17 pm

Funny story in elementary school couple kids were giving everyone nicknames that were close to there first or last names and someone came up with stiffler for me because it is kind of close to my last name and this was before any of us ever watched American Pie. Later on when I started watching R rated movies I came to really like American Pie and the character Stifler so I just kept the nickname even though its not spelled the same as the one in American Pie this was my original nickname Very Happy
stiffler111
stiffler111
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 5/8/2013, 1:59 am

DoYouPlay_CN
DoYouPlay_Osu
DoYouPlay_LoL was taken -.-

DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 6XA 5/8/2013, 3:03 am

I had to come up with a 3 letter name for hosing so i type it random letters/numbers and found mine Very Happy

6XA
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 5/8/2013, 3:11 am

Let's see.

Dual Shock - Used to be a PS3 fanboy. It's the name of their controller.
PNFC - PlsNoFatChix: It was my first Runescape Pure. The name got banned.. then the account got banned. xD Then I moved onto PNFC for shorter.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pnfc
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly 7/8/2013, 2:14 pm

Kelly: Well at first I had a different name (The_Amscram) to try to keep my identity under wraps. However, Kelly is not my first name, but is my preferred name (it's my second middle name, yep I have two)
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 7/8/2013, 3:18 pm

AgentPerry wrote:I'm a platypus..

You know, they don't do much Wink 
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KetchupFTW 8/8/2013, 1:52 am

Kelly wrote:Kelly: Well at first I had a different name (The_Amscram) to try to keep my identity under wraps. However, Kelly is not my first name, but is my preferred name (it's my second middle name, yep I have two)

What's your first Surprised?
KetchupFTW
KetchupFTW
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQhqikWnQCU

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 8/8/2013, 2:53 am

Random.

My RSN is just another way to spell out Lucky since it's taken =p
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 8/8/2013, 2:58 am

IRL name = Julian
Relgion = Jewish
First syllable in Julian is "Ju" or "Jew" so I thought, eh why the hell not, I'm now Jewlian. Plus in school, (not to be pouty) but I'd be called "Jew"lian with the emphasis on Jew as an insult, but I found it kinda funny xD

Last edited by Jewlian on 8/8/2013, 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightl0ck 8/8/2013, 3:17 am

Hmm didn't know Jewlish was a religion? Huh the more ya know right?
Nightl0ck
Nightl0ck
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian 8/8/2013, 3:26 am

LOL. Thats just from force of habit typing my name xD
Julian
Julian
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2