Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any tips?

+2
Skiller402
fishingman71
6 posters

Go down

Any tips? Empty Any tips?

Post by fishingman71 30/7/2013, 11:41 pm

I recently just started playing league of legends, and so far its great. Im not exactly winning very much though, so do you guys have any tips? Also, im playing free atm, can you like buy membership or something? Thanks =D
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Any tips? Empty Re: Any tips?

Post by Skiller402 30/7/2013, 11:46 pm

I would suggest looking up build guides on the characters you play so you can play them more effectively. Also try playing some bot games and practice on last hitting minions. Last but not leasst league is free you dont pay for membership but you can buy riot points to buy skins , champions , exp/ip boosts , bundles , icon and etc..
Skiller402
Skiller402
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 31/7/2013, 12:22 am

Thanks for the tips skiller, so basically the only way to unlock more character is to buy them with the points?
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skiller402 31/7/2013, 12:28 am

fishingman71 wrote:Thanks for the tips skiller, so basically the only way to unlock more character is to buy them with the points?

Yay to unlock more character you can buy them using RP (Riots Points) or IP (Influence Points). I know they have 2 champion bundles but they cost about 3k RP.
Skiller402
Skiller402

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 31/7/2013, 12:47 am

Best way to learn to play is by playing with others that know about the game. If you play with others they can give you tips in game. Also try watching LCS (league championship series) they are very interesting and can offer ways to play characters.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blak_Flames 31/7/2013, 12:50 am

Sounds like yore on the right path already. If this is your first time playing a,moba, expect to start out poorly. Keep playing and youll learn.
Blak_Flames
Blak_Flames
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by fishingman71 31/7/2013, 12:56 am

Thank you very much for the tips guys (:
fishingman71
fishingman71
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Woah Rand 31/7/2013, 1:29 am

I am still learning league but am getting better but heres what I did. I picked one champion and got really good with them. In my opinion starting with like a tank like garen or a range like teemo are really good to start with. Practice with them and practice laning and building. I also reccommend joinin ts as the people can give you pointers and teach you alot. As said b4 look up builds and use what the guide recommends. In the future when you get better you can change champions and change the build to what style of game you play.
Woah Rand
Woah Rand

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 8/8/2013, 5:38 am

I'd suggest hugging your towers as they offer quite some protection from enemy champions in the early part of the game (about level 1~6ish). By hugging the tower, you won't be able to feed the enemy champions. And always buy items from the 'Recommended' shop list, that's what I always do Wink

EDIT : Also, when you are killing minions, always go for the last hit, e.g. When the enemy minion is down to a low hp by your minions/alley, go for the kill, it makes life in LoL a little less pain in the ass.
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down