Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can somebody give me the low down for RS3?

4 posters

Go down

Can somebody give me the low down for RS3? Empty Can somebody give me the low down for RS3?

Post by Vilialis 7/8/2013, 12:48 am

Hey guys, so I just had my examination period, during which I didn't play Runescape for about a month?
I've just repurchased membership yesterday and I'm ready to kick off... But I feel like Rs3 is so different!

Can anybody give any advice for how to get into it/learn about it?
And can anybody fill me in about any major changes?

Thanks guys!
Vilialis
Vilialis
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Can somebody give me the low down for RS3? Empty Re: Can somebody give me the low down for RS3?

Post by Gummy 7/8/2013, 12:53 am

There really aren't any changes with Runescape 3 yet except the interface system. Everything else is more or less just as it was pre-RS3 release.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Can somebody give me the low down for RS3? Empty Re: Can somebody give me the low down for RS3?

Post by Vilialis 7/8/2013, 3:02 am

So with the interface system, is there any advice you can give? Or do you literally just have to play it to get used to it?
Vilialis
Vilialis
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 7/8/2013, 4:16 am

Vilialis wrote:So with the interface system, is there any advice you can give? Or do you literally just have to play it to get used to it?

You can go into the options and see some of the premade layouts and such.
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Minato 7/8/2013, 10:34 am

There is a behind the scene video about it too where they explain things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U9sL9tloak&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLMjuVhi1Lg6feHSbs8ggD87IgRziFbETK

There is a better video but I can't find it at the moment. Just mess around and get used to it.

Minato
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down