Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swiftkit/chrome becoming unresponsive while playing?

2 posters

Go down

swiftkit/chrome becoming unresponsive while playing? Empty swiftkit/chrome becoming unresponsive while playing?

Post by major organ 14/8/2013, 6:54 pm

this is a problem that i've been having for a while, i'm not really sure why i haven't posted about it anywhere but i couldn't find any information on it anywhere so here i am now tongue 

so whenever i am playing in resizable mode, either in swiftkit or chrome, if i open up another program that ive had minimized (say chrome if i was playing in swiftkit), then swiftkit would sort of lock up and wouldn't respond to anything. the game itself doesn't freeze, but the game itself or any other part of swiftkit (the toolbar for example) doesn't respond at all. what i'll usually do is i'll minimize and maximize swiftkit repeatedly, clicking randomly on the screen until it responds to something. it varies on how long it takes before it starts responding, ranging from a few seconds to a few minutes, usually frustrating me to the point where i terminate the process in task manager. does anybody have any experience with this/have any suggestions?

thank you!!
major organ
major organ
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

swiftkit/chrome becoming unresponsive while playing? Empty Re: swiftkit/chrome becoming unresponsive while playing?

Post by Natsu 14/8/2013, 7:05 pm

First of all, when it freezes please refrain from clicking anything, this only increases the amount of things the computer has to process therefore increasing the amount of time it is frozen. While i'm not 100% sure of the cause of your freezing, i would recommend closing unused processes in the process manager and also doing a complete virus check in safe mode whenever you get the chance.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down