Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCS Farm Challenge.

5 posters

Go down

LCS Farm Challenge. Empty LCS Farm Challenge.

Post by Turm 21/8/2013, 3:03 pm

The LCS standard for farming is 10 cs/min. The goal is simple... Have a game that you win where you meet the lcs standards for farming. The reason you need to win is because you need to contribute to your team as well instead of farming all game but not being around the fights. It is quite tough but very possible to do and will help everyone learn to last hit better. Good luck everyone!
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

LCS Farm Challenge. Empty Re: LCS Farm Challenge.

Post by Turm 21/8/2013, 3:03 pm

LCS Farm Challenge. 1r1y
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden 21/8/2013, 4:14 pm

Must be nice having Harry play on your account and take that screenshot for you Wink
Hidden
Hidden
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aezure 21/8/2013, 5:16 pm

Sure but make it ranked, normals are too easy.
Aezure
Aezure
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

http://5jungle.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 21/8/2013, 5:27 pm

Hidden wrote:Must be nice having Harry play on your account and take that screenshot for you Wink
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 22/8/2013, 7:10 am

Just saying, but you probably should've stopped farming when you hit 6 items so your team could get full built as well.. That's just my opinion as there's only so much you can do with gold once you hit 6 items.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turm 23/8/2013, 7:27 am

Zombeh wrote:Just saying, but you probably should've stopped farming when you hit 6 items so your team could get full built as well.. That's just my opinion as there's only so much you can do with gold once you hit 6 items.
there is quite alot you can do, sell guardian angel once it gets used to buy a new item (if you have one) buy all the elixirs and clear wards constantly, I ended up spending near 6k of my extra gold this way and gives team an overall advantage in lanes.
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 23/8/2013, 3:02 pm

Turm wrote:
Zombeh wrote:Just saying, but you probably should've stopped farming when you hit 6 items so your team could get full built as well.. That's just my opinion as there's only so much you can do with gold once you hit 6 items.
there is quite alot you can do, sell guardian angel once it gets used to buy a new item (if you have one) buy all the elixirs and clear wards constantly, I ended up spending near 6k of my extra gold this way and gives team an overall advantage in lanes.
Nah you greedy.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 23/8/2013, 6:46 pm

Turm wrote:
Ga doesn't reset if you buy a new one after death and red pot blue pot and oracles cost 1k per 5 mins.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turm 26/8/2013, 12:47 am

Zombeh wrote:
Turm wrote:
Ga doesn't reset if you buy a new one after death and red pot blue pot and oracles cost 1k per 5 mins.
sell the GA to buy a different item until 5 minutes later when you can get a new one
Turm
Turm
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 26/8/2013, 1:19 am

Turm wrote:
Zombeh wrote:
Turm wrote:
sell the GA to buy a different item until 5 minutes later when you can get a new one

Fair enough, hadn't thought about it that way.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down