Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help?!?!?!?!?!?!

5 posters

Go down

Help?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty Help?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by Ko Boy Fresh 31/8/2013, 2:59 am

I am currently have problems with League of Legends the update. I am stuck on 33% for about 2 hours and cannot go on from there, can you help me solve this?Help?!?!?!?!?!?! Lololo10

Last edited by Ko Boy Fresh on 31/8/2013, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ko Boy Fresh
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Help?!?!?!?!?!?! Empty Re: Help?!?!?!?!?!?!

Post by attk master 31/8/2013, 4:19 am

This belongs in the computing section, I'm sure a mod will move it there tomorrow. Depending on the size of the update, the speeds your ISP provides, and your proximity to the server you're downloading the updates from. Avoid doing things that strain your bandwidth, maybe do some console gaming or something or leave it to download while you're gone, that may help.
attk master
attk master
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipmunk01 31/8/2013, 4:44 am

If the problem keeps occuring, click the repair button in the top right of the client, the only downside to this is that it takes hours to repair, so you may not be able to play for a day.
Chipmunk01
Chipmunk01
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko Boy Fresh 31/8/2013, 1:13 pm

attk master wrote:This belongs in the computing section, I'm sure a mod will move it there tomorrow. Depending on the size of the update, the speeds your ISP provides, and your proximity to the server you're downloading the updates from. Avoid doing things that strain your bandwidth, maybe do some console gaming or something or leave it to download while you're gone, that may help.
I am using Verizon Internet, the size for the fist part was 1463MB. It finished that part, the second part got going then it got stuck at 33% for about 2-3 hours. I left it on overnight and now about 9:13AM EST it's still stuck at 33%. It's from Riot Games.

Ko Boy Fresh
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 31/8/2013, 2:34 pm

Right Click League of Legends and Run as Administrator. Should fix it.

Help?!?!?!?!?!?! YcceLHm

Next time, put this in the League of Legends section or the Computer section. Thanks.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko Boy Fresh 31/8/2013, 4:02 pm

Dual_Shock wrote:Right Click League of Legends and Run as Administrator. Should fix it.

Help?!?!?!?!?!?! YcceLHm

Next time, put this in the League of Legends section or the Computer section. Thanks.
I did that, waited for an hour and still have this thing show up. What does the negative numbers mean?
Help?!?!?!?!?!?! Lololo11

Ko Boy Fresh
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dual_Shock 1/9/2013, 3:57 pm

Ko Boy Fresh wrote:
Dual_Shock wrote:Right Click League of Legends and Run as Administrator. Should fix it.

Help?!?!?!?!?!?! YcceLHm

I did that, waited for an hour and still have this thing show up. What does the negative numbers mean?
Help?!?!?!?!?!?! Lololo11
It means that your game is corrupted. Uninstall league and reinstall using Run As Administrator on the Installer.
Dual_Shock
Dual_Shock

Back to top Go down

Post by mayzeblade 1/9/2013, 6:18 pm

Actually when I went to install the game I had the negative numbers too, this game takes a long time to download when you first get it so just wait for a while, don't watch the negative numbers just watch the MB remaining on the top bar, once that gets to 0 it should work fine.
mayzeblade
mayzeblade
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum