Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Estimated wait for GE Cracker / Blue offers

+5
I Pk Yews I
jeroenbrink
K ratos
samaster
Divine
9 posters

Go down

Estimated wait for GE Cracker / Blue offers Empty Estimated wait for GE Cracker / Blue offers

Post by samaster 31/8/2013, 8:48 pm

Hello,

I have an offer in Grand Exchange for a Cracker and a Blue Partyhat and have done for just under 4 months. Last I heard the wait was roughly around 9-12 months.

Had this changed? Did I hear wrong?

Cheers
samaster
samaster
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Estimated wait for GE Cracker / Blue offers Empty Re: Estimated wait for GE Cracker / Blue offers

Post by Divine 31/8/2013, 10:00 pm

With almost all bots gone from the game, this will be longer.

Whites, Blues and Crackers ending up in the GE were not from 'old players returning and selling for a profit', nor rich stakers selling them in the GE.

The reason they ended up in the GE was people owning them being banned for botting, stuff I shouldn't be doing or RWTing.
When this happens and the person holding these rares gets banned, their rares get placed on the GE at a later point.

There were quite a large amount of maxed/completionist cape players who heavily botted a lot of stuff, and now got banned with their rares. They often 'finished' the game and have enough money to invest into rares, thus having these kind of items.

This will extremely rarely happen anymore, as everyone has witnessed this and will think twice before risking so much money again.

So now extremely few of these rares will enter the GE through players being banned for botting, which leaves RWTing and stuff I shouldn't be doing for bannable offenses.
There are still quite a lot of lurers, but these people are usually smart enough to get rid of their rares once they have them and people who RWT usually don't hold rares either.

Hopefully this answered your questions, you can expect a lot longer wait for any items over max cash ever since a while ago.
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Estimated wait for GE Cracker / Blue offers Empty Re: Estimated wait for GE Cracker / Blue offers

Post by samaster 31/8/2013, 10:22 pm

Awesome, thank you for your answer. Smile
samaster
samaster
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by K ratos 1/9/2013, 9:05 pm

[ADMIN] Divine wrote:The reason they ended up in the GE was people owning them being banned for botting, stuff I shouldn't be doing or RWTing.
Still lol at 'stuff I shouldn't be doing' Razz
K ratos
K ratos
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by jeroenbrink 3/9/2013, 2:24 pm

maybe you should try look on the runescape forums in the Rare section.

jeroenbrink
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by I Pk Yews I 14/9/2013, 3:14 am

..... Maybe you didn't understand the question.

Goodluck trying to get your blue and cracker though Wink
I Pk Yews I
I Pk Yews I
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

http://www.runescape.com/game.ws?j=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutal Swede 15/9/2013, 9:35 pm

Im guessin atleast 1 year, gl Smile
Brutal Swede
Brutal Swede
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by antdemo 22/9/2013, 11:54 am

I think my ex girlfriends brother has a blue, I shall ask him next time I'm round their, he doesn't play and I'm sure he won't mind selling it, I'll ask him, will be going their this week.

antdemo
antdemo
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rrezz 19/10/2013, 2:42 pm

I know a few guys in maxed forums have gotten Blue's for GE price, they waited 6 months, 7 at most before they got.

Also what Divine said, so I would assume 1+ Years, since your not the only one.

I have offer for a partyhat in ge for something liek 1k and it's been there since the day Trade limit was removed, so a few years.

I doubt I will ever buy it but lol you never know.
Rrezz
Rrezz
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 19/10/2013, 4:11 pm

Estimated wait for GE Cracker / Blue offers PZUGALM

lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down