Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling large amounts of GOLD [Highly Trusted] [Manager] [Moderator]

5 posters

Go down

Selling large amounts of GOLD [Highly Trusted] [Manager] [Moderator]  Empty Selling large amounts of GOLD [Highly Trusted] [Manager] [Moderator]

Post by Dag 10/10/2013, 11:45 pm

Selling bulk amounts of RSGP. Price is negotiable. Query me on IRC at Brandon| or Dag (whichever one i'm currently on), or send me a forum PM, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

The only payment methods i accept are PayPal, MoneyPak, or Western Union.

All fees on you, I will most likely not do PayPal unless you are deemed trusted in my eyes.

Current Stock: 1,000M +
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Selling large amounts of GOLD [Highly Trusted] [Manager] [Moderator]  Empty Re: Selling large amounts of GOLD [Highly Trusted] [Manager] [Moderator]

Post by Dag 12/10/2013, 9:14 pm

Bump Smile
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Selling large amounts of GOLD [Highly Trusted] [Manager] [Moderator]  Empty Re: Selling large amounts of GOLD [Highly Trusted] [Manager] [Moderator]

Post by Shrill 13/10/2013, 12:40 am

We talking EoC or 07 here? :-p
Shrill
Shrill
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy 13/10/2013, 1:13 am

Poizon YOU wrote:We talking EoC or 07 here? :-p
This is RS3 gold. RS07 has its own gold sections.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ENTITIES 4/3/2014, 1:53 am

I'm willing to buy 50M worth!(:

ENTITIES
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nball199 4/3/2014, 2:05 am

Entities please stop gravedigging. <3
Nball199
Nball199
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down