Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Suave Guy

+2
Dory
Legit Suave
6 posters

Go down

A Suave Guy Empty A Suave Guy

Post by Legit Suave 12/10/2013, 1:17 am

What is your RuneScape Name? WisdomofPvM

How long have you been playing RuneScape? Since about '03

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Yeah, mainly just one, Empowered

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? Kind of a fail achievement but my first 99, fletching lol

What led you to Smokin Mils? Tbh, I think I found it on google. Google is god. Very Happy

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? I hope to become a rank and help the community in anyway possible.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? I know hammerman25, Dag, Dory, and others but idk if they all remember me. :p

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? Like.... 3 lol. I don't merch much.

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils? For Smokin Mils I have a short and/or long term goal to become rank. Depends how long it takes to be classified short or long term lol.

What do you do in your spare time? I play games, rs, WoW, CoD. I smoke cigarettes, and just hang out with friends. Don't do a ton, I keep it simple.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) I'd prefer IRC the most but forum pm is acceptable too, or skype as well. IRC is the easiest way to contact me though.

Is there anything you'd like to add? Yeah.... I like calling people nubs so don't take offense if I say it to you. XD

Legit Suave
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

A Suave Guy Empty Re: A Suave Guy

Post by Dory 12/10/2013, 1:31 am

Who are you again? I remember you ofc, we talked about making this post. =P Now lets see if you or anyone else discovers this... Anyway I like to call people noobs as well, hope to see you around Smile
Dory
Dory
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 12/10/2013, 1:36 am

Dory wrote:Who are you again?  I remember you ofc, we talked about making this post.  =P  Now lets see if you or anyone else discovers this...   Anyway I like to call people noobs as well, hope to see you around  Smile
*He has an addiction to it. Anyways welcome back to the forums Suave, saw u on irc earlier Razz.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by DoYouPlay_RS 12/10/2013, 3:58 am

Welcome [back]!
DoYouPlay_RS
DoYouPlay_RS
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MerchTilIDie 12/10/2013, 3:13 pm

welcome back! hopefully in the next few months you can bring that 3/10 on merching up to a good 7-10/10 and also fill up that bank with cash!

Keeping it simple is pretty frackin awesome, I like that.
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 14/10/2013, 5:56 pm

Welcome back to the SM Forum Legit Smile
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)