Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warbands: bonus exp question

+2
Adri
Bruno
6 posters

Go down

Warbands: bonus exp question Empty Warbands: bonus exp question

Post by Bruno 13/10/2013, 1:13 pm

Hey, so I have a few pendants and gems left, I'd like to know if bonus exp stacks with warbands rewards like for exemple if you get 2x con / smith exp after each game?

Bruno
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)
Forum Fanatic (1000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Warbands: bonus exp question Empty Re: Warbands: bonus exp question

Post by Adri 13/10/2013, 1:19 pm

I think they don't stack. Not entirly sure
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 13/10/2013, 3:23 pm

Since xp you get from warbands is like rewards that you have to claim and you don't get any xp for looting itself, I don't think you get any bonus xp for it. Much like you don't get any bonus xp for penguin points, pest control, brimhaven agility arena..
But I guess it's worth a shot?
I've always thought you only get double xp if you get that xp from some action(making a pot, going over obstacle...), not for trading in something(sw zeals, pc points, warband supplies?) for the xp.
EDIT: However I am thinking maybe pendants would work for stuff like summoning reinforcements, breaking beam magic and killing those warlords in a warband?
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/10/2013, 3:49 pm

No they don't work, I had tried it when I was member. The only thing you can get bonus exp from wilderness warbands is the combat experience for killing the boss/npcs. No prayer, summoning and slaying bonus exp is possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory 14/10/2013, 3:07 am

I'll test this with the new bonus xp system update next time I'm on to do them. You never know.
Dory
Dory
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu 14/10/2013, 10:27 am

They do not work in any way with warbands. I have tried myself before, it would just be a waste taking your pendant to warbands as there is the chance you may die with it.
Natsu
Natsu
Event Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory 14/10/2013, 1:10 pm

Gintoki wrote:They do not work in any way with warbands. I have tried myself before, it would just be a waste taking your pendant to warbands as there is the chance you may die with it.
With the new update, you turn a pendant into the pendant of your choice, you gain the xp as bonus xp (same system as Battle of Lumbridge), and then it turns into a cosmetic pendant that is useless. Recharge gems do the same. Interested if it works.
Dory
Dory
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 14/10/2013, 1:54 pm

The bonus experience does not work. I've done warbands twice since the pendant update, the first day and then again several days ago.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down