Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there!

3 posters

Go down

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by Nolife! 14/10/2013, 3:31 pm

Hey all, figured I'd post my introduction :-)

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date?
I got 94rc in the old days before the runespan thing so I guess that's pretty nice :-p

What led you to Smokin Mils?
I was trying to get into flipping and then hear about these forums so figured I'd check it out and it looks like that was a pretty good idea! :-p

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils?
Learn more about flipping, I just kind of started to get into that and these forums helped me alot so far :-)

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils?
Not yet, but that'll come I'm sure!

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting?
1, only recently started to get into it, only made around 18m ish in a few weeks so far, wich I don't feel is alot considering I started around 130m :-s

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils?
hmm, I don't really play THAT much, but I think it would be cool to have a nice amount of cash ready and waiting once I get some more time to really get back into it ;-)
As for Smokin Mils, I want to learn alot from you guys and maybe one day I'll be able to contribute myself and help other out :-)

What do you do in your spare time?
Usually go out for a few drinks haha!

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)
PM me on these forums :-)

I'm also considering becomming a VIP member :-)

Nolife!
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by MerchTilIDie 14/10/2013, 4:11 pm

Welcome to the forums nolife! hope to see you around.

And don't worry about the amount that you get from flipping, it's all about learning and having fun with it.

The money part makes it pretty enjoyable though. You'll get there, don't worry! I've turned 3m into 25m in the past 2 1/2 weeks. This is my 5th time rebuilding from a bank of 500m+, and I've learned a good bit more than I already knew threw every one of the rebuilding sessions.

And I can feel you on the not being so active, I just came back to rs after a good year or so break. The whole EOC and rs3 is pretty annoying and I cant really be asked to learn everything over so I mostly just get on to flip.

Anyways, hope you feel welcome here!

also, if you'd like to really get some experience and make a lot of money, apply to be a mentee!

http://www.smokinelite.com/t71867-apply-to-be-a-general-flipping-eoc-mentee-here?highlight=mentee
MerchTilIDie
MerchTilIDie
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by Mooge 14/10/2013, 5:37 pm

Welcome to the SM Forum Nolife! Smile
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)