Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just getting back

5 posters

Go down

Just getting back Empty Just getting back

Post by Doirdyn 17/10/2013, 2:11 am

What is your RuneScape Name? Thief of ni (feel free to add me, just came back to runescape and all my friends quit xD  )

How long have you been playing RuneScape? I've been playing runescape for off and on around 10 years. I really gave up when eoc came out.... However, i am back it!

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? I was a part of one clan over the latest Christmas Break of school.

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? Hitting my first stack of 500m! I enjoy merching, and usually only do that!

What led you to Smokin Mils? As i stated in my previous line, I enjoy merching and SM popped up quite a bit.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? I hope to make MANY friends and make lots of money!

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? I do not... I'm ready to acquaint anyone who wants!

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? Since I've been playing RS, money has been my favorite thing about the game. Watching my money stack grow from 1k to millions has been a blast and only gets better! ^.^

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils? Probably to obtain a green phat. I've always loved the way it looked, and since it will match my Woodcutting cape its a bonus!

What do you do in your spare time? I often play computer games in my free time, but i do enjoy spending time with my friends and lovely girlfriend.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) PM on runescape, or message me on here!

Is there anything you'd like to add? --- I enjoy playing runescape with a community! I can't stand this whole not knowing anyone thing. Truthfully, I really would like to get sucked back into runescape and play it non-stop. I work at a desk with my laptop, so I'm constantly on. Feel free to ask my questions or add me as a friend!

Thank you!
~ Ethan:alien:
Doirdyn
Doirdyn
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Just getting back Empty Re: Just getting back

Post by Gecko 17/10/2013, 3:52 am

Hey there, welcome to the clan. If you want some extra knowledge with flipping go here http://www.smokinelite.com/f73-mentors or maybe you might enjoy learning how to invest. Again welcome to the clan. Hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Gecko
Gecko
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by BamZam 17/10/2013, 8:05 am

Hey Doirdyn and welcome to the forums!

I know that feeling when you don't have anyone to skill/kill with, but fret not! We do have events that you could participate (There are quite a number, e.g. Catherby skilling or GWD trips) and earn points in to obtain a badge! http://www.smokinelite.com/f110-clan-events is the link to go to if you want to come and join in on the fun!
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cille 17/10/2013, 8:20 am

Hello Smile

As the others said we have many great oppertunities to hang out with others Smile Mentoring and going to events is a great thing, but you could also idle in FC: SMevents (DPs + Events going on here) as well as join the in-game clan Smile We have a level 7 citadel and could surely use some more people! Smile

http://www.smokinelite.com/t45470-welcome-to-smokin-mils-clan-chat

Cille
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 17/10/2013, 10:50 am

Welcome to the SM Forum Ethan Smile I hope you enjoy your stay.
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down