Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of kings

4 posters

Go down

King of kings Empty King of kings

Post by Ozemandias 27/10/2013, 7:40 pm

What is your RuneScape Name?   Ozemandias

How long have you been playing RuneScape?   7 and a half years.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before?   Aye, Delmorsia in 2008.

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date?   Leading an enormous RP war in World 42 before my leave. It was composed of a little under 200 players, and featured the White Knight faction as well as the Sicarius family.

What led you to Smokin Mils?   A lovely man in Falador that held a discreet trivia event allowing me to claim 12M cash within 20 minutes.

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils?   I only wish to benefit those who rose me from my slums.

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils?   I've only spoken with a few, such as Kellyy and Leakee. Though GeckoScraps seems to be the most generous of the people I've met. He holds many events by his lonesome.

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting?   8.

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils?   i) I'd like to achieve Armadylian status in the upcoming clashes as well as earn a full slayer helmet. These are short term, of course. ii) I'd like to assist my brothers in any form that I can.

What do you do in your spare time?   Computer networking, CCENT/CCNA/CCNP training, and archery.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc)   In-game, or E-mail me at biecheler.christian@g

Is there anything you'd like to add?    I'm finished.

Ozemandias
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

King of kings Empty Re: King of kings

Post by Blood 27/10/2013, 11:25 pm

Nice to meet you Ozemandias. You mentioned achieving amadylian status in the upcoming clashes. I am unsure of what you are citing here, could you elaborate?
Blood
Blood
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_me 28/10/2013, 2:45 pm

Glad to see you found your way to the forums Smile
lil_me
lil_me
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooge 31/10/2013, 9:29 am

Welcome to the SM Forums Ozemandias Smile Good luck with making that Full Slayer Helmet.
Mooge
Mooge
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down