Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aram Scamming

5 posters

Go down

Aram Scamming  Empty Aram Scamming

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 28/10/2013, 8:34 pm

Hello all,

I'm going to keep this report as simple as possible in hope to give a warning to those who deal with Aram.

Profile: http://www.smokinelite.com/u69332

FIRST REPORT:

On October 25th Vedter was interested in buying RSGP and made a deal with Aram to purchase $570 worth. He was sending a PP payment and here is the evidence of that below.

Spoiler:

After the money was sent, Aram stated he didn't feel comfortable accepting that amount but claimed that he "couldn't find" the "Issue Refund" option to send it back. At which time he instructed Vedter to charge him back for it knowing full well that the note left in the above screenshot would make sure the charge back wouldn't work due to the PP TOS rule on Intangible Goods. The charge back was obviously unsuccessful and Aram has not returned the money or given the Gp. Aram refuses to refund the payment claiming that Vedter might charge him back but as we have already found out... this cannot be charged back.

Here is the screenshot Aram provided me telling me that he couldn't refund:

Spoiler:

As you can all see... he could refund. At the end of all of this... Vedter is out $591.96 and has not received the GP promised and Aram is still claiming to have sent it but no evidence was provided.

I have a few more conversations Gen+ can request between Aram and other members but I wish to keep those private on a need to know basis so please feel free to request them.

SECOND REPORT:

SmokeScape bought an account from Aram about a week ago. We find out this morning that the account was recovered. The cost was $280 + fees sent via PP. Aram has not responded to my messages and after the issue with Vedter I am confident SmokeScape was yet another victim in all these scams. I have the account info for what the login should be for this account and it's obvious it has been recovered. Here is the screenshot of the current state of the account.

Spoiler:

Aram has been TWCed and we are looking into ways of returning these funds to their rightful owners.

Last edited by [ADMIN] Adrijana on 28/10/2013, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Aram Scamming  Empty Re: Aram Scamming

Post by Corowns 28/10/2013, 8:51 pm

EDITED MY POST FOR OBVIOUS REASONS - War time

Last edited by [ADMIN] Corowns on 29/10/2013, 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeScape 29/10/2013, 2:10 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img200/6404/nji7.png
(me loading the money to my paypal account from a GreenDot MoneyPak card and sending it to him. can take more as needed of course.)

I just want to say thanks you to Adrijana an Corowns for helping me out theres not shit I could do with out you guys about this. <3
SmokeScape
SmokeScape
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky 29/10/2013, 4:21 am

Ok, I know Iemz ranks want to post on this scam report, but I'm asking for you guys to keep this report clean to make it easier on us to deal with these scam reports. So please don't post unless you were involved or have some form of evidence. Cheers!
Lucky
Lucky
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 29/10/2013, 8:58 pm

This is my latest conversation with Aram.... I'm ashamed that he ever exsisted in our community...

Spoiler:

[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aram 29/10/2013, 9:41 pm

1) I didn't ever claim I sent the GP to Vedter, cause I didn't.

2) SECOND REPORT:

SmokeScape bought an account from Aram about a week ago. We find out this morning that the account was recovered. The cost was $280 + fees sent via PP. Aram has not responded to my messages and after the issue with Vedter I am confident SmokeScape was yet another victim in all these scams. I have the account info for what the login should be for this account and it's obvious it has been recovered. Here is the screenshot of the current state of the account.

-----------

Quinn is like a brother to me, that report is complete bull. I didn't recover it and it isn't recovered it's just locked. Quinn got hacked recently and it could be linked with that and his computer getting logged or something.
Aram
Aram
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 29/10/2013, 9:54 pm

Aram wrote:1) I didn't ever claim I sent the GP to Vedter, cause I didn't.

2) SECOND REPORT:

-----------

Quinn is like a brother to me, that report is complete bull. I didn't recover it and it isn't recovered it's just locked. Quinn got hacked recently and it could be linked with that and his computer getting logged or something.
Interesting how reluctant you've been to post up until something happened about 30 minutes ago to your PayPal account. Look, not only does it look bad for you that you didnt post earlier, but you've provided NO supporting evidence to back anything up. You've also made threats to take back accounts in PM and also said some pretty nasty things to an administrator here. I'm not inclined to believe you and due to my expertise with PayPal, lets just let them handle things. According to you, you have nothing to worry about yet you just posted a pretty worrisome post.
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aram 29/10/2013, 10:19 pm

Actually I just saw the post then, but never the less threats to take back accounts? Lol... maybe one light hearted joke which was told instantly. I don't normally print screen any of my trades to have evidence cause rarely do they go wrong. I do admit to saying nasty things to an Administrator here. You don't have to believe me but I'm an honest person. What I say is truthful, no need to lie.
Aram
Aram
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeScape 7/11/2013, 12:28 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img42/1837/eop9.png
thats what the fuck im talkin bout yo.
SmokeScape
SmokeScape
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 16/11/2013, 4:39 pm

Smokescape has been refunded. Vedter will be refunded by me once I'm sure he can't charge Aram back and rest of Aram's money will be sent on November 21st which is on Thursday as that's when I'll get it from Paypal according to them. I'll post screenshots on November 21st. Glad we all came to an ending on this.
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by [ADMIN] Adrijana 21/11/2013, 8:10 pm

CLOSED and settled. Due to Vedter not following through with PP precautions his money will not be refunded by me. Aram and Vedter can work that out among themselves. TWC will stay perm on Aram's account.
[ADMIN] Adrijana
[ADMIN] Adrijana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down