Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging)

+4
KMV
Dag
Dory
Leakee
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging) Empty Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging)

Post by Triggy 8/11/2013, 1:43 pm

Well in a box from a company called "Legends Card Shops" that I got from a liquidation website I found Yu-Gi-Oh!  cards

They still are in their foil packaging (Individual packs) and the cardboard/plastic is still around the foil packs, the price tags are still on them.

A lot of the © says that the years range from 2003-2009 I have roughly 50 packages (Probably more) all ready to be shipped off to anyone that is interested.

TOS:
I will use a MM that we both agree on
I will show you on my webcam via Skype what the package looks like before I ship it so you know what to expect
I will make sure you know what you're getting, if you have any questions I will make sure they're all answered before shipping them off
I will go first unless you're not trusted

Please make all offers here! I will accept EOC GP, Cash, PayPal money, Gift Cards, just offer it and I'll counter back soon!

Hope you guys are interested- Thanks!

Last edited by GamerEinstein on 8/11/2013, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar/TOS)
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging) Empty Re: Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging)

Post by Triggy 8/11/2013, 5:29 pm

Edited.
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging) Empty Re: Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging)

Post by Leakee 8/11/2013, 5:35 pm

Any pictures?
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 8/11/2013, 6:12 pm

I will take pictures when I get home in around 3 hours, please check back for pictures if you're interested
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 8/11/2013, 9:14 pm

Some pics for you guys

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging) 11b3d5e

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging) 15qajpj

Selling Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (Still in packaging) 2dl3nh1

So yeah as you can see they are still in their basic packaging and are all mostly different types of sets.
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 8/11/2013, 10:24 pm

Sorry for the shit quality I got a Walmart webcam, I updated everything and am waiting for the offers

I have already been offered 300M EoC GP
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 8/11/2013, 11:00 pm

55 packs in all, I just counted invade anyone was wondering
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory 10/11/2013, 7:41 pm

I could do 325m
Dory
Dory
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 12/11/2013, 1:47 pm

PM'ed
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 23/5/2014, 7:59 pm

I haven't been on in awhile, and got some interest in these, however I was unable to ship them out because my only means of transportation was a bike, and in MN it was still snowing in April, and then I got overloaded with Lacrosse practice and all.

Anyways, this is back open, I have everything ready to go all packaged. I can do a Skype video call with you and open up a package if you want.

Feel free to post or PM me if you're curious!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dag 23/5/2014, 9:25 pm

Generally how much are you looking for per pack, and for a bulk deal? I may be interested.
Dag
Dag
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 30/5/2014, 3:03 am

Dag wrote:Generally how much are you looking for per pack, and for a bulk deal? I may be interested.
Sorry for the delayed response! I must have had this thread marked as "Unwatched"

Anyways, I'm really looking to sell them as more of a bulk deal, however if you wanted to buy a certain number of packages, I could work something out where you could pick and chose which packs you want.

As for price, I think that 50$ is a fair starting price for all of the packs, however I can negotiate. And being by the fact that you're trusted, there would be no need for a MM, and I would go first

Last edited by Triggy on 2/6/2014, 3:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 30/5/2014, 3:17 am

Can we get pictures of the packs you got before buying them?

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 30/5/2014, 3:24 am

KMV wrote:Can we get pictures of the packs you got before buying them?

Yes! I can also do a private Skype video call with you! I can validate myself, answer any questions you may have, and go through the packs one by one! As I said, I can even open a package and show you some of the cards inside if you request! I could also do a picture with the packs, and a piece of paper with my name on it, SmokinMills, and the date!

Whatever you want!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by KMV 30/5/2014, 6:07 am

Triggy wrote:
KMV wrote:Can we get pictures of the packs you got before buying them?

Yes! I can also do a private Skype video call with you! I can validate myself, answer any questions you may have, and go through the packs one by one! As I said, I can even open a package and show you some of the cards inside if you request! I could also do a picture with the packs, and a piece of paper with my name on it, SmokinMills, and the date!

Whatever you want!

Yes a picture of the packs with a smokin mils sign would work just fine.

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 30/5/2014, 9:05 pm

All the photos you could want of the cards are in the spoiler below. And I can take RS3GP, PP, an RS3 account, really anything.
Spoiler:
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spunq 31/5/2014, 12:49 am

I'm not interested, but you said you could only deliver them by bike, wouldn't it be an easier idea for everyone if you worked out a delivery fee with the buyer so you could mail it instead, or pay the deivery fee yourself? Smile
Spunq
Spunq
Forum Master (1500 posts)
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 31/5/2014, 3:16 am

Spunq wrote:I'm not interested, but you said you could only deliver them by bike, wouldn't it be an easier idea for everyone if you worked out a delivery fee with the buyer so you could mail it instead, or pay the deivery fee yourself? Smile

Sorry for the confusion! I meant I had to bike down to the post office, and the nearest one is 4 miles from my house! Since it was still snowing in April, and 30 degrees out, I really couldn't bike there! But now since it's 80 degrees out, and school's out, I have more than enough time to get to the post office.

Sorry for any misunderstanding!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 31/5/2014, 9:56 pm

Most of the people interested are highly trusted, I just wanted to say that I would be going first on this deal.

Also Picture #2 is not a picture of all of the packs, it was merely a picture to show as many as I could in one photo
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 1/6/2014, 8:37 pm

I am still looking for offers! I think a fair starting price would be 50$ or the equivalent in RS3 GP. Please PM me or reply to the topic if you're interested!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 4/6/2014, 3:09 am

Still looking!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 7/6/2014, 3:00 am

Bump!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 12/6/2014, 2:49 am

Bump!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 14/6/2014, 3:52 am

I really have no need for these and am willing to let them go for cheap!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Triggy 22/6/2014, 5:50 pm

Bump!
Triggy
Triggy
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next