Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tnzone's Moneymaking - Fletching (+/- 90k p/h)

2 posters

Go down

Tnzone's Moneymaking - Fletching (+/- 90k p/h) Empty Tnzone's Moneymaking - Fletching (+/- 90k p/h)

Post by Tnzone 24/11/2013, 11:22 pm

~ Tnzone's moneymaking guide (Fletching)

Hey people, I decided to make an easy money making guide, this way does also gives you a lot of Fletching experience!

Requirements:
55 Fletching
Money to buy maple logs

Step one:

Go to the GE and buy  "Tons of Maple logs" for the high price (don't worry it isn't expensive) Wait until you bought everything.

Step two:

Go to a bank and fletch all your maple logs into Maple Shieldbow (u), in one hour active Fletching you can fletch 1600-1800 Shieldbow's.

Last step:

Go back to the GE and sell your Maple Shieldbow's (u) for the Low or Medium price and wait till they have sold.

Well done, you made a huge profit!

Click here for the results

12k Shieldbow's
Spoiler:

20k Shieldbow's
Spoiler:

50k Shieldbow's
Spoiler:

75k Shieldbow's
Spoiler:

Don't forget to +1 rep if I helped you!

Last edited by Tnzone on 25/11/2013, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tnzone
Tnzone
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Tnzone's Moneymaking - Fletching (+/- 90k p/h) Empty Re: Tnzone's Moneymaking - Fletching (+/- 90k p/h)

Post by Yamiteh 25/11/2013, 12:08 am

That's a short and direct guide. Sweet.

One thing you forgot is include gp/hour.
Juding by your pics and with 1.6k-1.8k fletched per hour it seems to be around 84.8k - 95.4k cash per hour. I guess that's good for some people that want to increase their fletching level but don't want to spend any cash for it.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Tnzone's Moneymaking - Fletching (+/- 90k p/h) Empty Re: Tnzone's Moneymaking - Fletching (+/- 90k p/h)

Post by Tnzone 25/11/2013, 3:32 pm

Yamiteh wrote:That's a short and direct guide. Sweet.

One thing you forgot is include gp/hour.
Juding by your pics and with 1.6k-1.8k fletched per hour it seems to be around  84.8k - 95.4k cash per hour. I guess that's good for some people that want to increase their fletching level but don't want to spend any cash for it.
Thanks! I changed it
Tnzone
Tnzone
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down