Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waddup it's Blower Man's Intro

+4
Connor
Moshie
BamZam
BlowerMan
8 posters

Go down

Waddup it's Blower Man's Intro Empty Waddup it's Blower Man's Intro

Post by BlowerMan 6/12/2013, 5:18 am

I’m going to go ahead and just reference the template, but post it in a paragraph or two instead of doing it line by line.

So, My RSN is BlowerMan, I’ve been playing since about 2006, so around 8 years. I had been in a good few clans in the past but came to the conclusion that I mostly preferred small scale PK’ing teams, so in my last few years of playing the main game I never bothered with them. I’ve had a lot of good moments in the game and made some good friends. I quit after EoC came in and  returned when 07 was introduced and then went inactive, however I’ve started up again now.

Someone I knew told me about Smokin Mils TS and I’ve been going on there, but I’ve been familiar with the community for a little longer than a year, just never participated within it and decided to make an account today. I’m looking to play RS07 more as I’m getting back into the game a little, I have not much interest in EOC/RS3 (or whatever they call it now) except for logging in to buy bonds, then exchange them for membership. I know a few people in Smokin Mils such as Connor and Moshie.

I’ve had a little experience with merchanting, on a scale on 1-10 I would place myself at around a 7. My goals in Runescape at the moment is maxing out the stats I want and getting a large bank of supply’s and armour for hundreds of hours of PvP Smile, I would like to be familiar with the smoking mils community and participate in any activities that help me enjoy the game better and aid in getting my account to where I want it to be, and if I can do the same for others in return, I will.

That’s about it guys, thanks for reading.

Blower Man.

Last edited by BlowerMan on 6/12/2013, 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Gross font)
BlowerMan
BlowerMan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Waddup it's Blower Man's Intro Empty Re: Waddup it's Blower Man's Intro

Post by BamZam 6/12/2013, 6:44 am

Well first of all, welcome to Smokin Mils, BlowerMan. Smile

We got a fair amount of events that in 07/OSRS that may be to your liking, and we even have events on the IRC! The IRC is where I guess you could famillarise yourself with the community the most.

Hope to see you around!
BamZam
BamZam
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Moshie 6/12/2013, 4:22 pm

Welcome Blowerman! Known you for years but good to see u in sm Smile
Moshie
Moshie
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor 6/12/2013, 5:36 pm

This as a really nice intro, Jack! Welcome to SM, hope to see you getting involved.
Connor
Connor
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 7/12/2013, 12:00 am

Waddup bro ? Welcome to Smoking Mils Forum mate you are Good here as already Said we have plenty of OSRS Events/Players Check Out The Clan Events Section or @ the Top of Website Calendar ( next to home Button)
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 7/12/2013, 5:20 pm

Welcome to forums/Smokin Mils community Smile Hope you have fun here Wink
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down