Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello Empty Hello

Post by filledwithshit 11/12/2013, 4:21 pm

What is your RuneScape Name? MASTERRYOLO

How long have you been playing RuneScape? I played the game some years ago, for 4 years! And rejoined a month ago. So im not really experienced in the new system + im on a brand new account.

Have you ever been a member of a clan before? Not directly, but i've helped managing one for my friend.

What is your proudest RuneScape achievement to date? I dont have many to brag about, but my old account had some 99's in the skills construction, firemaking and fishing.

What led you to Smokin Mils? I love money, so i love merching in the game - Which i think this is for?  Wink 

What do you hope to achieve while in Smokin Mils? Getting better at making money, and helping others to do the same

Do you currently know anybody in Smokin Mils? Sorry, i dont.

On a scale of 1-10, how experienced do you feel with merchanting? 3-4/10

Do you have any short term and/or long term goals in i) RuneScape and ii) Smokin Mils? I want to get a partyhat or 2, while also getting the possibility to keep on merching!

What do you do in your spare time? Im on a college on my second year of studying.

If other members wanted to contact you, what would be the preferred method? (IRC, pm, etc) PM

filledwithshit
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Hello Empty Re: Hello

Post by Adri 11/12/2013, 5:04 pm

Welcome cheers

I'm sure you'll be able to increase your merchanting skills quite abit with our forums!

Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Isen 16/12/2013, 3:12 am

As Adri mentioned, our forums are loaded with guides and tips for increasing your wealth. Our mentoring system may help you get going.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum