Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide: Akali the Fist of Shadow [Season4]

5 posters

Go down

Guide: Akali the Fist of Shadow [Season4] Empty Guide: Akali the Fist of Shadow [Season4]

Post by Master8king 12/12/2013, 9:37 am

|Akali, the Fist of Shadow|
Guide: Akali the Fist of Shadow [Season4] Akali-10
Table of Content

|General|

|Abilities|

|Skill Order|

|Summoner Spells|

|Item Build|

|Explanation for Beginners|

|Runes & Masteries|

|Wrecking Ball Effect|

|General|:
Spoiler:

|Abilities|
Spoiler:

|Skill Order|
Spoiler:

|Summoner Spells|
Spoiler:

|ITEM BUILD|
Spoiler:

| For Beginners: Items Name and Statistics |
Spoiler:

|Runes&Masteries|
Spoiler:

|WRECKING BALL EFFECT|
Spoiler:

Thank you for Read my Guide of Akali ♥️ | I really love to play her, she was my first main champ and "teached" me the Game Smile| Im playing League of Legends since Beta Smile| In Season 4 i archieved a big goal: I fighted my way from Bronze 5 to Gold 5 X) | Now im on a LoL break. Looking forward to Platinum in next Season| This was my first guide please be gentle X)| Used: Own Knowledge, MobaFire, League of Legends.|

Last edited by Master8king on 13/12/2013, 9:27 am; edited 22 times in total
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Guide: Akali the Fist of Shadow [Season4] Empty Re: Guide: Akali the Fist of Shadow [Season4]

Post by Master8king 12/12/2013, 9:37 am

#Finished

Last edited by Master8king on 13/12/2013, 9:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Guide: Akali the Fist of Shadow [Season4] Empty Re: Guide: Akali the Fist of Shadow [Season4]

Post by WisdomStar 12/12/2013, 3:39 pm

Nice guide but you got few mistakes. Also why do you prefer AP runes on Akali? I usually take AD because of passive. You should describe why you take this masteries/runes.
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 12/12/2013, 4:22 pm

WisdomStar wrote:Nice guide but you got few mistakes. Also why do you prefer AP runes on Akali? I usually take AD because of passive. You should describe why you take this masteries/runes.

MR.WisdomStar i already describe why i took those Masteries/Runes ! Look @ The End The Wrecking Ball Effect !
Everyone has his own playstyle i just guided my Pure AP Akali Smile Still Thanks for advice
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 12/12/2013, 4:38 pm

Thank you for posting this guide, I myself have never played akali Smile Make sure to send it to Dag for rating as well.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 12/12/2013, 5:29 pm

Zombeh wrote:Thank you for posting this guide, I myself have never played akali :)Make sure to send it to Dag for rating as well.

Thanks i did already Smile
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by BoomHeadshot96 13/12/2013, 1:52 am

I played akali back in season 2 I might reconsider it again this year and try a game or 2 our with your guide thanks OP

BoomHeadshot96
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adri 13/12/2013, 9:26 am

I've never played LOL but the guide looks smooth!
Adri
Adri
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 18/12/2013, 2:03 am

Just a tip, you should try some situational items as well. There's always other items that could be useful on champs Smile
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down