Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandyDrew6

5 posters

Go down

RandyDrew6 Empty RandyDrew6

Post by hammer man25 14/12/2013, 5:14 pm

Bought his Bing bot here, and it stopped working, said it was outdated. Asked Pleco to talk to Randy, he said bot was outdated, then emailed Randy
Spoiler:
. Proof of payment
Spoiler:

If you look on his thread, it says for life with unlimited updates. I was told I was the only one to buy it, so there was not enough revenue. I did not receive the product I paid for, nor a refund.
hammer man25
hammer man25
Forum Master (1500 posts)

Back to top Go down

RandyDrew6 Empty Re: RandyDrew6

Post by Isen 14/12/2013, 11:55 pm

Have you talked to Randy about this at all? It seems as if his last visit to the forums was October 28, 2013.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombeh 15/12/2013, 3:58 am

Sending this along.
Zombeh
Zombeh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 15/12/2013, 7:59 am

Deleted posts not made by the OP or management. If you have nothing to do with the report, please don't post on it. It causes confusion.

Randy, if the agreement was for 20$, then you are required to allow hammerman to have access to it at that price. Please coordinate with him to figure out a way to do so.

Hammerman, Randy has been around forever and will take care of you. He's an excellent fella. No worries.

Thanks
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 15/12/2013, 8:42 am

Isen wrote:Have you talked to Randy about this at all?  It seems as if his last visit to the forums was October 28, 2013.

I have screenied the emails between him and myself, as there was no forum contact from him, I can provide proof of IRC chats with pleco if requested.

[ADMIN] Corowns wrote:Deleted posts not made by the OP or management. If you have nothing to do with the report, please don't post on it. It causes confusion.

Randy, if the agreement was for 20$, then you are required to allow hammerman to have access to it at that price. Please coordinate with him to figure out a way to do so.

Hammerman, Randy has been around forever and will take care of you. He's an excellent fella. No worries.

Thanks

I know he is, but seeing as I don't have access to said bot at all, and would have to pay (monthly) to access to something I already bought, I decided to bring it up.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 15/12/2013, 11:28 am

hammer man25 wrote:
Isen wrote:Have you talked to Randy about this at all?  It seems as if his last visit to the forums was October 28, 2013.

I have screenied the emails between him and myself, as there was no forum contact from him, I can provide proof of IRC chats with pleco if requested.

[ADMIN] Corowns wrote:Deleted posts not made by the OP or management. If you have nothing to do with the report, please don't post on it. It causes confusion.

Thanks

I know he is, but seeing as I don't have access to said bot at all, and would have to pay (monthly) to access to something I already bought, I decided to bring it up.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with bringing it up here. I'm sorry I didn't say that in the first place. Anytime you may think you need help resolving an issue, this is the best place for it.

Cheers
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Randydrew6 19/12/2013, 5:49 am

I talked to the owner of Rogue-Labs and he agreed to give him unlimited access to the website for free since I sold him the program
Randydrew6
Randydrew6
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 19/12/2013, 5:54 am

Randydrew6 wrote:I talked to the owner of Rogue-Labs and he agreed to give him unlimited access to the website for free since I sold him the program

Phenomenal. Thank you Randy. Hammerman, please let me know if there are any issues, and of course keep in touch with Randy. Will be locked tomorrow unless there are any other issues.

Thank you both.
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 19/12/2013, 9:38 am

I'll let you know when I get access. My username on the site is Hammer Man25 for reference if anyone needs it.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 21/12/2013, 9:45 pm

Just an update, it's been 48 hours, the admin has been online. I'm not looking for access to the whole site, unlimited, for free. If that's a problem he has, I'd take 3-4 months ($16.50-$22 value) instead.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by hammer man25 23/12/2013, 8:34 pm

Got access.
hammer man25
hammer man25

Back to top Go down

Post by Corowns 24/12/2013, 11:58 pm

Great. If anything comes up on either side, please send me a PM.

Thanks for the cooperation.
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum