Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting Trust Game Initiators in fc

2 posters

Go down

Reporting Trust Game Initiators in fc Empty Reporting Trust Game Initiators in fc

Post by Chinese 21/12/2013, 5:18 am

Hello!

I wanted to notify those with higher rank/administrative positions of a potential scam that occurred in the fc at around 12:01 am est time. Two of the fc members (Bmch1 and BaWs 0f Ak) attempted a giveaway based on kindness, demonstrating that giving money to BaWs would result in getting more money back (they gave an example of 100k for 500k). Myself (Its Chinese) and one other fc member were there, and we did both try it as a test and both got more money back. Nevertheless, this is suspicious activity, and I have decided to report it just in case. Bmch and BaWs were scared off by 25 centz when I called him to investigate in-game.

Hope this helps.

Chinese
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Reporting Trust Game Initiators in fc Empty Re: Reporting Trust Game Initiators in fc

Post by Music 21/12/2013, 5:33 am

I'll keep an eye out, thanks for telling us. I kicked him (baws) earlier in the day during a hide and seek event for trying to host a giveaway. Hopefully this doesn't become an issue.
Music
Music
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down