Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>>Can someone make me a forum Signature<<

3 posters

Go down

>>Can someone make me a forum Signature<< Empty >>Can someone make me a forum Signature<<

Post by ilovetodice 21/12/2013, 9:30 am

Hello guys,

I would much appreciate if someone can customize and make a signature for me on the forums, with my forum name. When posting on links, looks a bit blank and want a signature or something there that looks good, ive tried doing it myself, but failed.

Thanks
ilovetodice
ilovetodice
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

>>Can someone make me a forum Signature<< Empty Re: >>Can someone make me a forum Signature<<

Post by Mr Rockeye 21/12/2013, 9:44 am

Do you want to pay for the signatures? If so howmuch?
Mr Rockeye
Mr Rockeye
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

>>Can someone make me a forum Signature<< Empty Re: >>Can someone make me a forum Signature<<

Post by Kelly 21/12/2013, 6:42 pm

Do you have any kind of particular anything you'd like it to be focused on? For instance Assassin's Creed, a superhero, etc.?
Kelly
Kelly
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovetodice 21/12/2013, 9:34 pm

My name basically, and like idk explosions in back round something like that man roughly
ilovetodice
ilovetodice
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down