Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the First .... The Second Comes :) [Accomplished]

+7
Leakee
Cyborg360
Iamtaba
Yamiteh
Isen
Julij2
Master8king
11 posters

Go down

After the First .... The Second Comes :) [Accomplished] Empty After the First .... The Second Comes :) [Accomplished]

Post by Master8king 30/12/2013, 2:11 am

Heyy Guys :)i just recently hitted my First 99 After 8 years of rs Account ownership :)It was firemaking ! Now it motivated me to do the next One ! And yes ... Its the One of the Most expensive ones :DPRAYER !

Start: LVL: 57

Current : 99

Goal: 99

What do Guys think ? Is it a good skill ? Or you have Other suggestions for me or tips how is the fastest Way for pray 99 ? Should i use any familiars ? Im thankful for every Comment <3

Last edited by Master8king on 4/1/2014, 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

After the First .... The Second Comes :) [Accomplished] Empty Re: After the First .... The Second Comes :) [Accomplished]

Post by Julij2 30/12/2013, 2:17 am

Good luck Master8king!

With frost dragon bones and gilded altar it shouldn't take long.

EDIT: For faster training use BoB (beast of burden).
Julij2
Julij2
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

After the First .... The Second Comes :) [Accomplished] Empty Re: After the First .... The Second Comes :) [Accomplished]

Post by Isen 30/12/2013, 2:21 am

Hire someone to stand at an altar with an Avatard, so you get the 6% bonus also.
Isen
Isen
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamiteh 30/12/2013, 3:19 am

Good luck Razz
With frosts it really is fast, especially if you hire a bone runner(find in house party world or maybe here on SM? :p). You will get it you are more than active/rich enough.
Yamiteh
Yamiteh
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

http://www.smokinelite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/12/2013, 4:47 am

Good luck Master8king_god, but why not get summoning 96 summoning so that you can use pack yak?

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 1/1/2014, 6:27 pm

Prayer LVL 70 already ! Smile
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtaba 2/1/2014, 3:07 pm

Prayer is a very expensive skill Razz

Iamtaba
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg360 2/1/2014, 3:17 pm

Good luck man, remember to use the festive aura for even faster xp.
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 2/1/2014, 3:21 pm

Good luck mate <3
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomStar 2/1/2014, 6:07 pm

prayer 81 already ^^
WisdomStar
WisdomStar
Tier 3 (300 posts)
Tier 3 (300 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 2/1/2014, 11:41 pm

Prager LVL 87 !!! Very Happy an no festive Aura gives no Bonus Sad but i use 1st Age Tiara (1% Bonus xp) and i try to get Avatar World xp Bonus and i use my Loyality auras ( Supreme guthix Wings & Master Saradomin Wings ) Very Happy 800k xp/h Pretty much
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtaba 3/1/2014, 1:35 am

May I ask you, are you the type of guy who doesn't care how much he spends as long as he does it fast? Razz

Iamtaba
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteOpz 3/1/2014, 3:54 am

good luck Very Happy

EliteOpz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 3/1/2014, 9:32 am

Iamtaba wrote:May I ask you, are you the type of guy who doesn't care how much he spends as long as he does it fast? Razz

Actually no iamtaba :D1 month Ago my max cashstack was only 9m but now i can afford
Prayer 99 with frostbones Yeah Pretty fast but also expensive :Don Firemaking Magic Logs were fair enough there i saved money i thought to buy elderlogs but Magic Logs were fast enough
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtaba 3/1/2014, 9:42 am

I see, do you have your own house with a gilded altar?

Iamtaba
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 4/1/2014, 12:19 am

Iamtaba wrote:I see, do you have your own house with a gilded altar?

No i use the House of 320p he is also my runner he Users home teletabs Smile he is already back when im @ the half of my Inventory of bones sacrifised Very Happy
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 4/1/2014, 12:22 am

Lvl 95 !!! Hope to Hit 99 tomorrow Smile you can always come to Hang-out @ the House of 320p World 54 taverly ( when we are lvling ) Filch is our burner so its always lighted
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 4/1/2014, 11:37 pm

99 @@@@ Thanks for Ur Support <3 !!
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 5/1/2014, 11:25 am

Congratz again! Smile
Divine
Divine
Administrator
Administrator

http://merchz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 5/1/2014, 11:49 am

[ADMIN] Divine wrote:Congratz again! Smile

Thanks Bro <3
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg360 5/1/2014, 2:35 pm

Why don't you do Mining next? I'm working on that one at this moment.
Cyborg360
Cyborg360
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leakee 5/1/2014, 2:51 pm

Ill skill with you for the next one mate, Although I have 99 in Cooking, Woodcutting and FM already P:
Leakee
Leakee
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/MuziHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Go Vegan 5/1/2014, 11:28 pm

Good luck!!!!!! Arrow 

Go Vegan
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

Post by Master8king 6/1/2014, 12:56 am

... Thanks but i already archived it ... Please close this Topic
Master8king
Master8king
Event God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down