Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Identifying Herbs / Making Potions - Free of Charge

5 posters

Go down

Identifying Herbs / Making Potions - Free of Charge Empty Identifying Herbs / Making Potions - Free of Charge

Post by Gummy 31/12/2013, 8:33 am

Wasn't completely sure if I should put this under 'Services' or 'Runescape 2007 Discussion' as it sort of can fit in either, but considering it is free and I cannot see it happening all that often I just decided to place it here. Worst case scenario a mod will feel otherwise and move it.

I am currently level 72 Herblore on Runescape 2007 and working my way toward 99 and with that have decided to offer my ability to identify herbs and make potions for you all free of charge (free experience would be my payment).

For herb identification - I am willing to identify any and all herbs that you have.
For potion making - I request that you provide all materials (herb, filled vial, secondary ingredient).

Post or send a forum pm if my assistance is needed.
Gummy
Gummy
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Identifying Herbs / Making Potions - Free of Charge Empty Re: Identifying Herbs / Making Potions - Free of Charge

Post by KMV 31/12/2013, 11:21 am

cleaned well over 1k harralanders 710 irits and 680 avantoes for me Smile

KMV
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Identifying Herbs / Making Potions - Free of Charge Empty Re: Identifying Herbs / Making Potions - Free of Charge

Post by Moshie 31/12/2013, 4:04 pm

Good to see some help in the 07 section!! and some KMV
Moshie
Moshie
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by EliteOpz 5/1/2014, 10:40 am

might be interested in this later on the month, good to see you are providing some help Very Happy

EliteOpz
Tier 2 (100 posts)
Tier 2 (100 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaven 15/1/2014, 5:25 am

Great to see some help in this section, i may be interested in your service in the near future once i start slaying more on my combat alt. Smile))
RedRaven
RedRaven
Tier 4 (500 posts)
Tier 4 (500 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down