Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View the chat logs, xmas is a liar.

3 posters

Go down

View the chat logs, xmas is a liar. Empty View the chat logs, xmas is a liar.

Post by Nakk Le Vaar 2/1/2014, 9:33 am

00:21:04) <@xmas> Yes you did limpbiscit.
(00:21:08) <@xmas> Now knock it off.
(00:21:09) <limpbiscit> oh mastah please dont beat me with the whip again mastah
(00:21:14) <limpbiscit> ill pick yo cotton mastah im sorry

This is true and what was said but was altered. please view original chat logs in your database and find those lines, xmas said knock it off after i said the joke i never got a warning. No longer a matter of getting unbanned just found out theres more than one gambling irc. But if you wanna lock and delete the post because of me showing how toxic and crooked this staff is feel free. Its cute how you edited time stamps and all.

P.S- Chat logged lies op

Nakk Le Vaar
Tier 1 (Registered)
Tier 1 (Registered)

Back to top Go down

View the chat logs, xmas is a liar. Empty Re: View the chat logs, xmas is a liar.

Post by GsKiki 2/1/2014, 10:01 am

Nakk, we asked to see the logs from multiple people, and they all show the same line order. If you claim that is not the correct one please post your picture of said times. (Note if the difference is in only few seconds it may be because of your ping)
You broke rules, for which you could've been banned instantly, without warnings as rules are visible to everyone, so you should have read them. A manager gave you a courtesy of a warning, which you did not listen, but continued.

You are repeating same thing again but still no evidence to support it.

Please make sure to post your proof here or send to any Manager, General or Admin to support your accusations.
GsKiki
GsKiki
Forum Addict (750 posts)
Forum Addict (750 posts)

Back to top Go down

View the chat logs, xmas is a liar. Empty Re: View the chat logs, xmas is a liar.

Post by Corowns 2/1/2014, 10:32 am

Locked. Wrong section. Next time please speak with management in IRC.

Thanks.
Corowns
Corowns
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down