Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Logo

Go down

Website Logo Empty Website Logo

Post by Snow 18/1/2014, 12:25 am

Looking to get a logo designed and 3 images.

The website they are for is http://seaofbtc.com

The website is an informational website regarding a bitcoin fund that I manage.

I would like a logo for the website, as well as images to replace the #1 #2 and #3.

You do not have to go with my suggestions below, they are purely suggestions and nothing more:
#1 can be a lock
#2 can be something like a check, or a green light
#3 can be something like a yield sign or something of that sort.

All images must be original and your work.

All images need to mesh well with the website and the color.

The logo itself will replace the whole:

"
Sea of BTC
Automated trading done right
"
... but should include the name and slogan.

The logo can be slightly increased in size (fill more space than is available), I would prefer to have a pretty big version of it for myself, but it should be shrinkable down to close-to-fitting in that space while still looking alright and having the text legible.

The "1" "2" and "3" replacement images should be pretty much identically sized to the pre-existing ones.

Looking to pay between 25-50 ish USD (lowered price since I got the logos), or the conversion rate in BTC at the time, depending on quality of these 4 images. Payment will be in paypal.

Please post concepts or your entries below, or PM them to me. Feel free to get in touch with me in IRC, I'll be around in the ranks and regular sm channels.
Snow
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down

Website Logo Empty Re: Website Logo

Post by Snow 18/1/2014, 9:13 pm

Icons obtained, looking for a logo still.

I put a simple logo in place for now, I still am looking for the logo and will update here if I get one I like.
Snow
Snow
Grandmaster (2000 posts)
Grandmaster (2000 posts)

Back to top Go down